Thread: Ammo / EBR situation

Post imported post

I haven't really been looking for ammo for past month or so after I managed to secure minimum safety stock of main calibers I shoot (before you lable me as a hoarder, I only have less than a 1000 rounds per caliber). I was wondering if the situation improved at all since then, stayed the same or got worse. A month ago, 9mm wascatchable in Walmarts with some effort, 45 was nearly impossible to find, 7.62x39 availabilty was low but seemed to be improving rather rapidly.

The second question is EBR availiability. I noticed that the choice of those improved drastically between February and April Dulles gun shows, but prices stayed pretty elevated. Any news on this front?

Post imported post

Wait times on various websites have gone down from months to a few weeks - so take that for what it is worth.

BHO or the AG could say something tomorrow and send it into a tailspin again

Founder's Club Member - Moderator longwatch's Avatar

Post imported post

Ammo is expected to remain critical until at least next year, sooner maybe if folks realize Obama is impotent on effecting any gun control.

EBRs have been more available and prices lowering accordingly.

Post imported post

Passing it on, 5.56 group buy forming in the VAHTF on ar15. ~$415/K, pickup just overthe WV line. Trying to get a 100 units/Full pallet.

Note: Not my buy, just passing it on for interested parties.