Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mark's Crew to goad, record LEOs?

Post imported post

Mark, you never told us you had a crew. Or do you perfer the term "gang"? Where are you planning these outings?

http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/s...572&page=2Post #16.
    7. They are aware of people like MEM and his crew who are planning outings with the specific intent of goading and recording LEO.

President/ Founding Member
    Louisiana Open Carry Awareness League
    www.laopencarry.org

Post imported post

them people over there are crazy!!

Because if they are talkin about us,I believe we are a bunch of Law abiding citizens,excersing our constutional right to openly carry a fire arm,& protect ourselves,& our family.

I don't get it, I bring my wife & kids to the meets I make,so I guess my 7year old daughter is in a "crew",or "gang" according to them...........

Post imported post

Wel, I'm not a member of Mark's Crew, whatever that is. I'm a member of an internet forum which MEM happens to also belong to. Mark and I disagree on many things but we happen to share the desire to Open Carry without being harrassed by misinformed citizens or misguided LEOs. Every so often members of this forum from all overthe USofA meetup to socialize and maybe educate the public some. Members of this forum who live in La do similar meetups.

I also don't understand the LSP CHP division being interested in MEM or his "Crew" since MEM doesn't have a CHP and doesn't Conceal Carry.I'm interested infinding out about these outings and how LEOs are going to be recorded and goaded. Maybe we can discuss them at our next meetup if they aren't going to happen before then.
    www.laopencarry.org

Post imported post

mark edward marchiafava wrote:
    1. You won't see me on that site;
    2. Most of them are concealed carry slaves, got no use for 'em;
    3. They spend a lot of their time whining about the restrictions/understanding their permission slips;
    4. "Law enforcement officers" frequent that site, the very people who violate the rights of OC'ers;
    5. I have a "CREW?" Some years ago, at his own deposition, Major Arsewhole Bud Conners of EBRSO commented on how they were concerned about my "confederates" (his choice of words) interfering with their swat team's efforts to capture me.
    LOL, government, ya gotta love it.

After all the CRIMES they've committed against me, I can understand their PARANOIA about me being wired for audio.
    Hey, Mark, when is the next LEO goading Outing? Is it going to be before or after the LaOCDO meetup at Cracker Barrel?
    www.laopencarry.org

Post imported post

I replied. I shouldn't have, I know better, but just couldn't resist.

Plus he is a fellow Devil Dog soI had to call him out.

Post imported post

That post reminds me of every "COPS" episode where at least once there is a chase and the leo ask "if you are not guilty then why did you run?" So I have to ask, if you are not guilty of breaking the law or abusing your authority then why are you scared of being recored?

Post imported post

4. "Law enforcement officers" frequent that site, the very people who violate the rights of OC'ers;
    We have LEOs frequenting this forum, too.

That's not bad or anything. Except, mebbe for the haterz.

Post imported post

HankT wrote:

True and I welcome thier participation in this forum. The more we have the better.
    www.laopencarry.org

Post imported post

yale wrote:
    HankT wrote:

True and I welcome thier participation in this forum. The more we have the better.
    +1

I'm all about educating those who swear to protect that in which they don't know.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Does that mean my G17 is now a crew served weapon?

Post imported post

jnmtwo wrote:
    Does that mean my G17 is now a crew served weapon?
    Nice ! lol !

Only Vets talk like that. Grunt ?

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Yes. Semper Fi. '70-79.

Post imported post

Maybe we should call it a Krewe. Mardi Gras, anyone?

Post imported post

jnmtwo wrote:
    Yes. Semper Fi. '70-79.
    I knew it!, just wasn't willing to stick my pecker out over it LOL !

My avatar picture is the Marine Corps Martial Arts program. It's new which is why you didn't pick up on it :P

Sgt. Ducote, Dustin L

0351/0331 Assaultman/Machinegunner

2002-2006 - 2010 until I get my HD certificate !

Iraq/Afghan Vet

Semper Fi back at cha.

Banned

Post imported post

Dustin wrote:

Your right, you shouldn't have, becasue you do not know what you are talking about Leatherneck.

All the quote that the OP trouble maker posted referred to was the fact that LSP was aware of the"MEM incident"

Actually, LSP plans to educate LEO and CHP instuctors as to the rights of people to OC in order to avoid incidents like MEM's.

maybe not such bad government JBT's after all. But I guess you do not want to hear that.

I have no problem with OC from a rights perspective. I simply think it is tactical suicide. Furthermore, just because you have a right to do something, does not mean it is always a good idea.

As far as the term "crew" that was simply referring to those who share the general consensus of MEM's views. it was not a shot at anyone.

i have seen posts on here that allude to the participants having the intent to "goad" LEO or create situatoions knowing LEO would be called in order to video/ audio tape. I agree that if they do nothing wrong, they have nothing to fear. I just do not see the reason to tie up resources and create drama when no need exists,. It only proglumates that perception that OC peopl are attention ******.

Post imported post

nolacopusmc wrote:
    Dustin wrote:

Your right, you shouldn't have, becasue you do not know what you are talking about Leatherneck.

All the quote that the OP trouble maker posted referred to was the fact that LSP was aware of the"MEM incident"

Actually, LSP plans to educate LEO and CHP instuctors as to the rights of people to OC in order to avoid incidents like MEM's.

maybe not such bad government JBT's after all. But I guess you do not want to hear that.

I have no problem with OC from a rights perspective. I simply think it is tactical suicide. Furthermore, just because you have a right to do something, does not mean it is always a good idea.

As far as the term "crew" that was simply referring to those who share the general consensus of MEM's views. it was not a shot at anyone.

i have seen posts on here that allude to the participants having the intent to "goad" LEO or create situatoions knowing LEO would be called in order to video/ audio tape. I agree that if they do nothing wrong, they have nothing to fear. I just do not see the reason to tie up resources and create drama when no need exists,. It only proglumates that perception that OC peopl are attention ******.
    I agree with them educating Stree LEO's (They should have been doing that), but damn your just like MEM.

A Smart-ass old man who think he knows eveything.

I just want to arm myself, and not be harrased. I also don't want to pay to have to defend my kids and wife or myself. I want to do it freely. that's what OC's offers me.

Banned

Post imported post

Dustin wrote:
    nolacopusmc wrote:
    Dustin wrote:

I agree with them educating Stree LEO's (They should have been doing that), but damn your just like MEM.

A Smart-ass old man who think he knows eveything.

I just want to arm myself, and not be harrased. I also don't want to pay to have to defend my kids and wife or myself. I want to do it freely. that's what OC's offers me.

LOL
    LOL. I am yound smart ass. You were just quick to judge devil pup.

I totally support the right to OC. Again, I do not agree with it from a tactical standpoint.

There has been talk on here to the effect of "Let's go to xyz place and see if we get f-cked with" That is goading and does nothing to promote responsible gun ownership regardless of how you carry said gun. I am not saying everyone on here is like that, and I would love to make a meal with you guys, as long as that is what it is.

Difference of tactics, that's all.

Post imported post

nolacopusmc wrote:

There has been talk on here to the effect of "Let's go to xyz place and see if we get f-cked with"

Where?

I've been here for a year and haven't seen that attitude.

Well except maybe Jimmy Dean, although that is questionable.

Banned

Post imported post

Dustin wrote:
    nolacopusmc wrote:

There has been talk on here to the effect of "Let's go to xyz place and see if we get f-cked with"

Where?

I've been here for a year and haven't seen that attitude.

Well except maybe Jimmy Dean, although that is questionable.
    LOL. Yeah, JIMMYDEAN is probably not the best representative for gun owners anywhere. I do not know the exact post, and while I did see actual posts to that effect, oit is really more of a "vibe" or tone at sometimes.

Again, I have no problem with anyone, especially responsible gun owners, getting togather and sharing a meal or doing anything in their contitutional rights.

i have personally educated some officers about open carry that resulted in saving innocent people who were open carying from going to jail.

Now, I probably cost said innocent persona a new motorcycle, but hey, you give and take.

Banned

Post imported post

While I don't visit BayouFascists.com, I did go there just now to read what this stink is all about. Now I know.
    I am not an "attention *****," but a diehard OC'er. If someone can tell me how to do that without being seen, I'm all ears. When WBRZ showed up at the IHOP, I tried to get the others to do the talking, as I wanted to avoid the very appearance of this being "Mark's crew," which it isn't.

No, Mark doesn't try to entrap "law enforcement officers." After all the times you fascists have taken me into custody, don't you find it odd there were never any recording devices found on my person?

As for seeking lawsuits in the manner described on bayoufascists.com, nope, not me.
    The fact I was even AT Tanger (not Mall of LA) was pure, sheer luck, as we weren't even supposed to be in Gonzales that day.

What I read is not only blatantly false, it borders on libel.

Well hey, if it "borders" it is still legal right?

Not saying that was your intent. i do not know you and I am not intimately familiar with your case. However, i have seen posts on here that give the impression that is some people's intent.

I saw the news clip you are referring to, and I think it was an excellent piece that probably did a little good for gun owners. However, there at least a couple of people who are more like JIMMYDEAN than you.

From what I have heard 10th hand about your incident, I probably side more with you than LEO, but again, I do not have the details.

You are obviously the one with the ill feelings by the way you continue to make disparinging remarks about BS and it's members in every post.

Those are your opinions, and you are entitled to them.

Post imported post

I'm curious why there's so much animosity toward the idea of recording tyrants. Seems logical to me, so I carry a recorder.

Banned

Post imported post

It's already on my schedule to speak with an attorney in the morning on another matter, while I have him on the phone, I'll see if it qualifies as slander. Maybe we can remove the word "borders" after that conversation.

I'm not "some people." I even use my middle name to make sure everyone knows who I am. Unlike most, I don't hide behind a nickname.

Just about every post/poster on Bayou whatever.com, when I first went there several years ago, clearly expressed fascist tendencies. Has that changed since then?

NO, those are not opinions, but facts.

LOL> Good luck with that. No motorcycle from me Maybe an old bicycle.

I can understand, given what happened to you, the animosity and discontent, I am sure it is well warranted.

But just like I do not lump all people who choose to OC into all being attention ******, not all LEO are facists or tyrants.

Enjoy your outings guys. COme do some in New Orleans. I would love to hear how it goes.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Those photos Dustin posted on BS.com might getdeleted (those people are not hiding their pistolas).

Banned

Post imported post

jnmtwo wrote:
    Those photos Dustin posted on BS.com might getdeleted (those people are not hiding their pistolas).
    Actually, your boy JIMMYDEAN appears to be concealing. IS he breaking the law again?

Banned

Post imported post

"Not all LEO's are fascists or tyrants."
    After years of studying the scriptures, I am convinced it is not part of the LORD's plan for one man to rule over another. Instead, man is supposed to be led by the Word.

For an LEO to make the claim not all of them are fascists is absurd. While you may not consider yourself, personally, to be a fascist, the very concept of what you do reeks of fascism.
    OK, that post is just ignorant. To sterotype a whole group of people is like syaing all gun owners are killers because the very nature of a gun is to be used for killing.

Now you are obviously a very intelligent man, and I am sure you know better.

Furthermore, I think you nailed much of our apparent communication problem. I am one of those heathens that does not believe word for word in a book written about a man that many think was written by a man. SOrry, the scriptures mean nothing to me. I shall burn in hell with the rest of the oprressive LEO's out there I guess.

While the very nature of what I do may reek of facism in your opinion does not make me a facist. The very nature of sex reeks of protitution, but doing it does not make you a *****.

There has to be some level of law and order. Are you suggesting that we should just do away with all LE and the entire justice system and just resirt back to survival of the fittest?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast