• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mark's Crew to goad, record LEOs?

chad pf-9

imported post

them people over there are crazy!!

Because if they are talkin about us,I believe we are a bunch of Law abiding citizens,excersing our constutional right to openly carry a fire arm,& protect ourselves,& our family.

I don't get it, I bring my wife & kids to the meets I make,so I guess my 7year old daughter is in a "crew",or "gang" according to them...........

imported post

1. You won't see me on that site;
2. Most of them are concealed carry slaves, got no use for 'em;
3. They spend a lot of their time whining about the restrictions/understanding their permission slips;
4. "Law enforcement officers" frequent that site, the very people who violate the rights of OC'ers;
5. I have a "CREW?" Some years ago, at his own deposition, Major Arsewhole Bud Conners of EBRSO commented on how they were concerned about my "confederates" (his choice of words) interfering with their swat team's efforts to capture me.
LOL, government, ya gotta love it.

After all the CRIMES they've committed against me, I can understand their PARANOIA about me being wired for audio.

sraacke

imported post

Wel, I'm not a member of Mark's Crew, whatever that is. I'm a member of an internet forum which MEM happens to also belong to. Mark and I disagree on many things but we happen to share the desire to Open Carry without being harrassed by misinformed citizens or misguided LEOs. Every so often members of this forum from all overthe USofA meetup to socialize and maybe educate the public some. Members of this forum who live in La do similar meetups.

I also don't understand the LSP CHP division being interested in MEM or his "Crew" since MEM doesn't have a CHP and doesn't Conceal Carry.I'm interested infinding out about these outings and how LEOs are going to be recorded and goaded. Maybe we can discuss them at our next meetup if they aren't going to happen before then.

sraacke

imported post

mark edward marchiafava wrote:
1. You won't see me on that site;
2. Most of them are concealed carry slaves, got no use for 'em;
3. They spend a lot of their time whining about the restrictions/understanding their permission slips;
4. "Law enforcement officers" frequent that site, the very people who violate the rights of OC'ers;
5. I have a "CREW?" Some years ago, at his own deposition, Major Arsewhole Bud Conners of EBRSO commented on how they were concerned about my "confederates" (his choice of words) interfering with their swat team's efforts to capture me.
LOL, government, ya gotta love it.

After all the CRIMES they've committed against me, I can understand their PARANOIA about me being wired for audio.
Hey, Mark, when is the next LEO goading Outing? Is it going to be before or after the LaOCDO meetup at Cracker Barrel?

bsmit24

imported post

That post reminds me of every "COPS" episode where at least once there is a chase and the leo ask "if you are not guilty then why did you run?" So I have to ask, if you are not guilty of breaking the law or abusing your authority then why are you scared of being recored?

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

We have LEOs frequenting this forum, too.

That's not bad or anything. Except, mebbe for the haterz.

sraacke

imported post

HankT wrote:

True and I welcome thier participation in this forum. The more we have the better.

Dustin

imported post

yale wrote:
HankT wrote:

True and I welcome thier participation in this forum. The more we have the better.

+1

I'm all about educating those who swear to protect that in which they don't know.

Dustin

imported post

jnmtwo wrote:
Yes. Semper Fi. '70-79.

I knew it!, just wasn't willing to stick my pecker out over it LOL !

My avatar picture is the Marine Corps Martial Arts program. It's new which is why you didn't pick up on it :p

Sgt. Ducote, Dustin L

0351/0331 Assaultman/Machinegunner

2002-2006 - 2010 until I get my HD certificate !

Iraq/Afghan Vet ;)

Semper Fi back at cha.

nolacopusmc

Banned
imported post

Dustin wrote:
I replied. I shouldn't have, I know better, but just couldn't resist.

Plus he is a fellow Devil Dog soI had to call him out.

Your right, you shouldn't have, becasue you do not know what you are talking about Leatherneck.

All the quote that the OP trouble maker posted referred to was the fact that LSP was aware of the"MEM incident"

Actually, LSP plans to educate LEO and CHP instuctors as to the rights of people to OC in order to avoid incidents like MEM's.

maybe not such bad government JBT's after all. But I guess you do not want to hear that.

I have no problem with OC from a rights perspective. I simply think it is tactical suicide. Furthermore, just because you have a right to do something, does not mean it is always a good idea.

As far as the term "crew" that was simply referring to those who share the general consensus of MEM's views. it was not a shot at anyone.

i have seen posts on here that allude to the participants having the intent to "goad" LEO or create situatoions knowing LEO would be called in order to video/ audio tape. I agree that if they do nothing wrong, they have nothing to fear. I just do not see the reason to tie up resources and create drama when no need exists,. It only proglumates that perception that OC peopl are attention whores.

Dustin

imported post

nolacopusmc wrote:
Dustin wrote:

Your right, you shouldn't have, becasue you do not know what you are talking about Leatherneck.

All the quote that the OP trouble maker posted referred to was the fact that LSP was aware of the"MEM incident"

Actually, LSP plans to educate LEO and CHP instuctors as to the rights of people to OC in order to avoid incidents like MEM's.

maybe not such bad government JBT's after all. But I guess you do not want to hear that.

I have no problem with OC from a rights perspective. I simply think it is tactical suicide. Furthermore, just because you have a right to do something, does not mean it is always a good idea.

As far as the term "crew" that was simply referring to those who share the general consensus of MEM's views. it was not a shot at anyone.

i have seen posts on here that allude to the participants having the intent to "goad" LEO or create situatoions knowing LEO would be called in order to video/ audio tape. I agree that if they do nothing wrong, they have nothing to fear. I just do not see the reason to tie up resources and create drama when no need exists,. It only proglumates that perception that OC peopl are attention whores.

I agree with them educating Stree LEO's (They should have been doing that), but damn your just like MEM.

A Smart-ass old man who think he knows eveything.

I just want to arm myself, and not be harrased. I also don't want to pay to have to defend my kids and wife or myself. I want to do it freely. that's what OC's offers me.

nolacopusmc

Banned
imported post

Dustin wrote:
nolacopusmc wrote:
Dustin wrote:

I agree with them educating Stree LEO's (They should have been doing that), but damn your just like MEM.

A Smart-ass old man who think he knows eveything.

I just want to arm myself, and not be harrased. I also don't want to pay to have to defend my kids and wife or myself. I want to do it freely. that's what OC's offers me.

LOL
LOL. I am yound smart ass. You were just quick to judge devil pup. ;)

I totally support the right to OC. Again, I do not agree with it from a tactical standpoint.

There has been talk on here to the effect of "Let's go to xyz place and see if we get f-cked with" That is goading and does nothing to promote responsible gun ownership regardless of how you carry said gun. I am not saying everyone on here is like that, and I would love to make a meal with you guys, as long as that is what it is.

Difference of tactics, that's all.

Dustin

imported post

nolacopusmc wrote:
There has been talk on here to the effect of "Let's go to xyz place and see if we get f-cked with"

Where?

I've been here for a year and haven't seen that attitude.

Well except maybe Jimmy Dean, although that is questionable.

nolacopusmc

Banned
imported post

Dustin wrote:
nolacopusmc wrote:
There has been talk on here to the effect of "Let's go to xyz place and see if we get f-cked with"

Where?

I've been here for a year and haven't seen that attitude.

Well except maybe Jimmy Dean, although that is questionable.

LOL. Yeah, JIMMYDEAN is probably not the best representative for gun owners anywhere. I do not know the exact post, and while I did see actual posts to that effect, oit is really more of a "vibe" or tone at sometimes.

Again, I have no problem with anyone, especially responsible gun owners, getting togather and sharing a meal or doing anything in their contitutional rights.

i have personally educated some officers about open carry that resulted in saving innocent people who were open carying from going to jail.

Now, I probably cost said innocent persona a new motorcycle, but hey, you give and take. :D