• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mark's Crew to goad, record LEOs?

imported post

While I don't visit BayouFascists.com, I did go there just now to read what this stink is all about. Now I know.
I am not an "attention whore," but a diehard OC'er. If someone can tell me how to do that without being seen, I'm all ears. When WBRZ showed up at the IHOP, I tried to get the others to do the talking, as I wanted to avoid the very appearance of this being "Mark's crew," which it isn't.

No, Mark doesn't try to entrap "law enforcement officers." After all the times you fascists have taken me into custody, don't you find it odd there were never any recording devices found on my person?

As for seeking lawsuits in the manner described on bayoufascists.com, nope, not me.
The fact I was even AT Tanger (not Mall of LA) was pure, sheer luck, as we weren't even supposed to be in Gonzales that day.

What I read is not only blatantly false, it borders on libel.

nolacopusmc

Banned
imported post

mark edward marchiafava wrote:
While I don't visit BayouFascists.com, I did go there just now to read what this stink is all about. Now I know.
I am not an "attention whore," but a diehard OC'er. If someone can tell me how to do that without being seen, I'm all ears. When WBRZ showed up at the IHOP, I tried to get the others to do the talking, as I wanted to avoid the very appearance of this being "Mark's crew," which it isn't.

No, Mark doesn't try to entrap "law enforcement officers." After all the times you fascists have taken me into custody, don't you find it odd there were never any recording devices found on my person?

As for seeking lawsuits in the manner described on bayoufascists.com, nope, not me.
The fact I was even AT Tanger (not Mall of LA) was pure, sheer luck, as we weren't even supposed to be in Gonzales that day.

What I read is not only blatantly false, it borders on libel.
Well hey, if it "borders" it is still legal right?

Not saying that was your intent. i do not know you and I am not intimately familiar with your case. However, i have seen posts on here that give the impression that is some people's intent.

I saw the news clip you are referring to, and I think it was an excellent piece that probably did a little good for gun owners. However, there at least a couple of people who are more like JIMMYDEAN than you.

From what I have heard 10th hand about your incident, I probably side more with you than LEO, but again, I do not have the details.

You are obviously the one with the ill feelings by the way you continue to make disparinging remarks about BS and it's members in every post.

Those are your opinions, and you are entitled to them.

imported post

It's already on my schedule to speak with an attorney in the morning on another matter, while I have him on the phone, I'll see if it qualifies as slander. Maybe we can remove the word "borders" after that conversation.

I'm not "some people." I even use my middle name to make sure everyone knows who I am. Unlike most, I don't hide behind a nickname.

Just about every post/poster on Bayou whatever.com, when I first went there several years ago, clearly expressed fascist tendencies. Has that changed since then?

NO, those are not opinions, but facts.

imported post

HungSquirrel (what a nickname), it is rather strange, isn't it?
After all, THEY have dashcams and wireless mics.
Wish I had a dollar for every time a subpoena is issued for the dashcam tape and it's either conveniently missing or obviously doctored, complete with missing segments.

nolacopusmc

Banned
imported post

It's already on my schedule to speak with an attorney in the morning on another matter, while I have him on the phone, I'll see if it qualifies as slander. Maybe we can remove the word "borders" after that conversation.

I'm not "some people." I even use my middle name to make sure everyone knows who I am. Unlike most, I don't hide behind a nickname.

Just about every post/poster on Bayou whatever.com, when I first went there several years ago, clearly expressed fascist tendencies. Has that changed since then?

NO, those are not opinions, but facts.
LOL> Good luck with that. No motorcycle from me Maybe an old bicycle. ;)

I can understand, given what happened to you, the animosity and discontent, I am sure it is well warranted.

But just like I do not lump all people who choose to OC into all being attention whores, not all LEO are facists or tyrants.

Enjoy your outings guys. COme do some in New Orleans. I would love to hear how it goes.

imported post

"Not all LEO's are fascists or tyrants."
After years of studying the scriptures, I am convinced it is not part of the LORD's plan for one man to rule over another. Instead, man is supposed to be led by the Word.

For an LEO to make the claim not all of them are fascists is absurd. While you may not consider yourself, personally, to be a fascist, the very concept of what you do reeks of fascism.

nolacopusmc

Banned
imported post

jnmtwo wrote:
Those photos Dustin posted on BS.com might getdeleted (those people are not hiding their pistolas).

Actually, your boy JIMMYDEAN appears to be concealing. IS he breaking the law again? :idea:

nolacopusmc

Banned
imported post

"Not all LEO's are fascists or tyrants."
After years of studying the scriptures, I am convinced it is not part of the LORD's plan for one man to rule over another. Instead, man is supposed to be led by the Word.

For an LEO to make the claim not all of them are fascists is absurd. While you may not consider yourself, personally, to be a fascist, the very concept of what you do reeks of fascism.

OK, that post is just ignorant. To sterotype a whole group of people is like syaing all gun owners are killers because the very nature of a gun is to be used for killing.

Now you are obviously a very intelligent man, and I am sure you know better.

Furthermore, I think you nailed much of our apparent communication problem. I am one of those heathens that does not believe word for word in a book written about a man that many think was written by a man. SOrry, the scriptures mean nothing to me. I shall burn in hell with the rest of the oprressive LEO's out there I guess.

While the very nature of what I do may reek of facism in your opinion does not make me a facist. The very nature of sex reeks of protitution, but doing it does not make you a whore.

There has to be some level of law and order. Are you suggesting that we should just do away with all LE and the entire justice system and just resirt back to survival of the fittest?

nolacopusmc

Banned
imported post

Yes, I am.
You do realize that would be an all or nothing proposition? I mean no more infrastructure, electricity, banking, the whole nine?

I actually agree with you. I think we have way too many laws. The legal system really should follow a more simple concept very similiar to the ten commandments.

DO no harm
DO not steal

Really is nothing else that you could do to someone. However, we both know that would probably not fly.

imported post

Many years ago, I made that very suggestion to Her Highness, Mary Frey Eaton, a then-metro council member. She literally gasped.
"But Mark, people would be robbing and raping each other if that were the case."

I had to remind Mrs. Eaton of Betty Smothers' murder, literally less than 100 yards from the Eaton Palace in Bocage.

All the laws/law enforcement officers will NOT change the thoughts within the minds of men. The only SURE thing it does is guarantee paychecks and retirement to persons who, for whatever reason, choose not to seek honest work.

Bat21

imported post

Many years ago, I made that very suggestion to Her Highness, Mary Frey Eaton, a then-metro council member. She literally gasped.
"But Mark, people would be robbing and raping each other if that were the case."

I had to remind Mrs. Eaton of Betty Smothers' murder, literally less than 100 yards from the Eaton Palace in Bocage.

All the laws/law enforcement officers will NOT change the thoughts within the minds of men. The only SURE thing it does is guarantee paychecks and retirement to persons who, for whatever reason, choose not to seek honest work.
Congrats! you have just raised your threat level from #13 to #12 on the DHS Domestic Watch List.

Bat21

imported post

1. You won't see me on that site;
2. Most of them are concealed carry slaves, got no use for 'em;
3. They spend a lot of their time whining about the restrictions/understanding their permission slips;
4. "Law enforcement officers" frequent that site, the very people who violate the rights of OC'ers;
5. I have a "CREW?" Some years ago, at his own deposition, Major Arsewhole Bud Conners of EBRSO commented on how they were concerned about my "confederates" (his choice of words) interfering with their swat team's efforts to capture me.
LOL, government, ya gotta love it.

After all the CRIMES they've committed against me, I can understand their PARANOIA about me being wired for audio.

Please? there has not been any slavery in the US in your lifetime. The same could be said about your cult status here at OC.org Just because you played a game and won a busted ass USED HD, and registered a personal tag, every Tom, Dick, and Harry is on your nuts. Do you even give them a reach around in return?

Dustin

imported post

Bat21 wrote:
3. They spend a lot of their time whining about the restrictions/understanding their permission slips;
4. "Law enforcement officers" frequent that site, the very people who violate the rights of OC'ers;
5. I have a "CREW?"  Some years ago, at his own deposition, Major Arsewhole Bud Conners of EBRSO commented on how they were concerned about my "confederates" (his choice of words) interfering with their swat team's efforts to capture me.

After all the CRIMES they've committed against me, I can understand their PARANOIA about me being wired for audio.

Please? there has not been any slavery in the US in your lifetime. The same could be said about your cult status here at OC.org Just because you played a game and won a busted ass USED HD, and registered a personal tag, every Tom, Dick, and Harry is on your nuts. Do you even give them a reach around in return?

Your clueless.

I was OC.ing BEFORE I met Mark, and I'll be OC.ing until the day I die. Regardless of whatever happens to MEM. You guys put more glory emphasis on MEM than anyone I know. He's just another person here as far as I'm concerned.

Your troll like actions are not cared for here at all. You registered just to come here and make ignorant rants about a topic you've obviously been misinformed about. Pathetic.

We OC b/c we believe in our hearts that it is the most effective way to defend ourselves and our families.

Bat21

imported post

Dustin wrote:
Bat21 wrote:
5. I have a "CREW?" Some years ago, at his own deposition, Major Arsewhole Bud Conners of EBRSO commented on how they were concerned about my "confederates" (his choice of words) interfering with their swat team's efforts to capture me.

Your clueless.

I was OC.ing BEFORE I met Mark, and I'll be OC.ing until the day I die. Regardless of whatever happens to MEM. You guys put more glory emphasis on MEM than anyone I know. He's just another person here as far as I'm concerned.

Your troll like actions are not cared for here at all. You registered just to come here and make ignorant rants about a topic you've obviously been misinformed about. Pathetic.

We OC b/c we believe in our hearts that it is the most effective way to defend ourselves and our families.

MEM puts more glory on himself. He seeks the attention, hence his "Right after I cashed the check post", let me schedule a lunch at a restaurant and call them before we all go into dine, etc etc. If that is not attention whoring idk what is. Why can't you just say, fellas met at TJ's or Doe's and go eat lunch.. I forgot, you need permission from the sheeple to make sure your OC ways will not get you arrested.

I guess your the internet king since you have more post than I, but daniel son, once a padawon yourself you were.

XD-GEM

Campaign Veteran
imported post

nolacopusmc wrote:
<SNIP>
Enjoy your outings guys. COme do some in New Orleans. I would love to hear how it goes.

nolacopusmc, you know me from Bayoushooter.com as well. I live in New Orleans; and I think it would be great if you could offer one of your training sessions for OCers to learn some weapon retention techniques. I'm sure that there are at least a few members here who might make the trip for something like that.

Or perhaps you might want to come join us for our next get-together (it's listed in another thread here). Wereally don't plan them to do any harm to any LEO; we just want to socialize with like-minded gun owners (BS.com does the same, remember?). We do, out of courtesy to the business owner, usually have someone check to be sure that they are OK with firearms on their premesis, and we do try to organize things in advance so that as many folks as possible can make it. That's about the extent of the planning, though.