• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Church in Kentucy

ajelias

imported post

On the Kentucy thread A church having an oc service The only thing is your firearm has to be unloaded:? sorry I dont know how to attach the thread

Michigander

imported post

You're welcome. All you have to do is use left click your mouse on the web address until it is highlighted, then right click it, which will give you a bunch of options. Select "copy". Then right click on the post reply page where you're typing, which will again bring the options up. This time around, select "paste".

And about the church meeting, I think it's a great idea. Someone in Michigan should host a similar event at their church.

zigziggityzoo

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Michigander wrote:
You're welcome. All you have to do is use left click your mouse on the web address until it is highlighted, then right click it, which will give you a bunch of options. Select "copy". Then right click on the post reply page where you're typing, which will again bring the options up. This time around, select "paste".

And about the church meeting, I think it's a great idea. Someone in Michigan should host a similar event at their church.

The gun store "commercials" is a bit ridiculous, but having a celebration of American patriotism is not.

ajelias

imported post

I have been asked to help form a security ministry at our church Made up of all of us that carry There is a great web site called ChurchSecurityMember.Com I'll swing it by the pastor about a oc service:D

conservative85

imported post

Sounds good in theory, but sucks in practice. The last thing I want is to be somewhere with a gun and no way to fire it in the event of a crazed lunatic. Let alone advertise that there will be fire arms but not loaded.:banghead:

Michigander

imported post

I too agree that it's silly, but if you have people who would rarely if ever bring guns with them, it could be a safety thing.

I can have my sig out of a holster, then slap a mag in and rack it in well under 2 seconds. It beats not having it with me, but yeah, better to have it more ready.