• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anniversary 6/4

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Chaingun81 wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
Alexcabbie wrote:
Last I check, we used to tar and feather Tories.
Hypocrisy is also a hallmark of Americanism.

I think AWD would be a lot happier posting on some ultra left-wing forums, instead of just annoying people on this board.

Oh, that's right - I forgot - he is here for negative attention, not for anything productive - kinda like a child. I mentioned that before, but people keep engaging in heated discussions with him - which is exactly what he is looking for.

What your opinion on Tiananmen Square and the fact that this country ignores such things when convenient, and engages in war over them when convenient?

Do you have something relevant and on-topic to post or are you going to join my fan club and go around the boardmakingoff-topic posts about how "off-topic" my on-topic posts are?

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Flintlock wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
How do you figure? So the Chinese were totally justified in what they did? You're saying this country didn't spend years justifying the Iraq war (after the WMD andOsama relation jokeswere proved wrong)because of Saddam's human rights violations? Are you saying we don't intervene in all types of third-world countries because of human rights violations, but look the other way when China does it? Why aren't we "liberating" and "bringing democracy" to China? Why aren't they part of the "axis of eeeeeevil?"

-No, the Chinese were not justified.

-I don't support military operations in Iraq. I do in Afghanistan.

-We do intervene in third-world country affairs, but we shouldn't. It is not our business, it is not our war. Rwanda was another example of letting atrocities occur without intervention by the Clinton Administration, which I supported. I did not support our Somalia orHatianinterventions either.

-Our current government is afraid of the Chinese because they can target us with Nuclear weapons, cyber attacks us, and crush us financially if they chose to do so.

-We shouldn't bring "democracy" to anyone. They should choose it for themselves. We can offer help to those that ask for it. We did the same thing during the Revolution.

-I don't believe in an axis of evil but I have concerns about certain nation states. I am very concerned about North Korea because they can potentially target my home state with NBC weapons and I think they just might be desparate and crazy enough to use them, unlike the Chinese. They are currently attempting to test a long-range missile that can reach us - just to antagaonize and try toscare us.

-I don't believe in wars against ideas, like Terrorism, Religion,or Hate. Wars are against people and nations.

Edit: Spelling

Then wtf are you whining about? You just agreed with what I posted, after crying that it was "anti-American." GTFO of here with your accusations of me stirring trouble and being "anti-American"when you can't even articulate what it is you disagree with me on.

Articulate your original point. What part of calling our government's hypocrisy as it is constitutes "anti-American rhetoric?"

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
The topic was happy anniversary to a fellow member until YOU showed up.

Oh was it? Or is that just the part you chose to pay attention to, then got your panties in a bunch when I made a very valid point about the otherpart?

XD-GEM wrote:
I just realized that today is my one-year anniversary as a member of this board. It is also the 20th anniversary of the Tienanmen Massacre in Beijing.

It gives one pause.

Thank God for our liberties; and with His help , may we continue to keep them.

Il_Duce

Banned
imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
Il_Duce wrote:
Alexcabbie wrote:
He can either post a picture of his face or else shut the hell up.
So where's your ugly cabjockey mug?
For the umpteenth time and to satify you HERE. Now where is yours?
What the hell, you don't look like a cabbie at all. I demand you fix this at once. :p

As for me, I don't have any pictures of me, or a camera, because I'm a poor bastard. One day, when I have the money...

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
I can just see you at a wedding, when the toast is made, raising your glass and calling the bride a whore. Get lost, you idiot.

If she was I wouldn't hesitate, not for one second. I'm sorry (for you) if the truth offends you.

W.T.F._Chuck?

imported post

Alex is Gary Cole???
thumbnail.aspx

Chuck