• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Richmond OC Breakfast D-Day Rememberance

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

We will be having breakfast at the Cracker Barrel in the West End.

3620 Mayland Court
Richmond, VA 23233
(804) 290-0713
I-64 at the Gaskins Rd exit

OK, the strip was about Veteran's Day, but it should work just as well for the D-Day 65th Anniversary

11.gif

Nov 11
zoom

stay safe.

skidmark

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Suspect that most will be out of town or doing "honey-dews" and only the hearty, independent souls may be in attendance - that's okay too.

See you there.

Anybody else that can sneak away for coffee and grits, drop on by.

Yata hey

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Will probably be at Waffle House Sun. around 9:30 AM
Broad & Glenside.

Yata hey

Icetera

Richmond - Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
Broad & Glenside.

Yata hey

Oh crap, I missed the date on this post. I am not sure how I missed this post yesterday :cry: Oh well, I may see you at Waffle House.

Now, off to see how the Coliseum reacts to OC, tonight.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Icetera wrote:
Grapeshot wrote:
Broad & Glenside.

Yata hey

Oh crap, I missed the date on this post. I am not sure how I missed this post yesterday :cry: Oh well, I may see you at Waffle House.

Now, off to see how the Coliseum reacts to OC, tonight.
Wahoo ! Great time passing out GSL orange stickers.

Coliseum mgt. staff and Richmond PD tried to intimidate us into stopping a legally protected right under the 1st Amend but eventually gave up.

They made a sizable number of people take off their stickers before being allowing them inside. 2nd Amendment stickers became counterband!

Wonder why it was OK to have stickers of all kinds at the RPV convention but not at Glenn Beck show?

Yata hey

Icetera

Richmond - Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
Wonder why it was OK to have stickers of all kinds at the RPV convention but not at Glenn Beck show?

Yata hey
Perhaps they realized the effect of the quantity of stickers from the RPV and decided they did not like the message by the time Glenncame around. I would love to hear Glenn's take on the situation.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Icetera wrote:
Grapeshot wrote:

Yata hey
Perhaps they realized the effect of the quantity of stickers from the RPV and decided they did not like the message by the time Glenncame around. I would love to hear Glenn's take on the situation.
My guess is he will see it as a repression of 1st Amend. rights.

A little bird told me he intends to bring it to Glenn's attention during his call in segment Monday.

Yata hey