• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fire Mission: Hit This Poll

Cavymeister

imported post

Regardless of where/what it is from/for, it is a HORRIBLE poll. Yes, I would look around for restaurants that don't allow guns, and I would be sure to not eat there and tell all my friends the same.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Cavymeister wrote:
Regardless of where/what it is from/for, it is a HORRIBLE poll. Yes, I would look around for restaurants that don't allow guns, and I would be sure to not eat there and tell all my friends the same.
Obviously, but the poll is from Scripts and the perspective of the anti-gun mainstream media. They not only don't think that way but would be shocked to find out that over half the country does.

Glock27Bill

imported post

Cavymeister wrote:

I almost answered the poll, then came back to see what the recommended response was.

BTW: Congrats, Tenessee!

acrimsontide

imported post

The way that poll is worded, it appears that it is for those who are against guns in restaurants and asking if they will look for restaurants that do not allow weapons to go to eat.

Oh well anyway, Tennessee did the right thing and passed the bill allowing carry.

CONGRATULATIONS