Post imported post

Firepower Shoulder Holster

Any thoughts? :celebrate
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

Post imported post

RebelHell wrote:
    Firepower Shoulder Holster

Any thoughts? :celebrate
    Nice, but it might be a burden for some to have to deal with carrying a class III weapon like that. If you ever have to use it in self-defense, I bet you would be thoroughly interrogated, depending on your locality.

I wonder if they make a similarholster for the knew AR-15 pistol...
    Peace through superior firepower

Luke 11:21
    "When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed.

Post imported post

I understand the practicality isn't so great. It would be worth the price though just to see the look on a Leo's face at an open carry walk.
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

Post imported post

Laff - it would certainly get a reaction from people. In MO you could CC that rig legally but unless I were going to be spending a lot of time in North St. Louis City I just can't see the practicality.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Post imported post

That holster looks really neat. Maybe a bit much, and probably over priced, but a neat concept.

Flintlock wrote:
    I bet you would be thoroughly interrogated, depending on your locality.
    The one and only reason that happens is if you run your mouth when you shouldn't. The right to remain silent should be used.

Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

Michigander wrote:
    That holster looks really neat. Maybe a bit much, and probably over priced, but a neat concept.

Flintlock wrote:
    I bet you would be thoroughly interrogated, depending on your locality.
    The one and only reason that happens is if you run your mouth when you shouldn't. The right to remain silent should be used.

Come on man, you know that's not true. If you were where Ilive, I'd bet you'd be alright, but there are plenty of places in the lower 48, even where it is legal that has officers that would have a cow over seeing something like that. And you wouldn't have to say a word.

We see it all the time with simplehandguns, what makes you think it would be any different, if not worse,with a Class III weapon?

"When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed.

Post imported post

You might be lectured, trust me I've had it happen to me over OCing a handgun just like you say.

But you DON'T HAVE TO TALK! And you shouldn't.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

Michigander wrote:
    But you DON'T HAVE TO TALK! And you shouldn't.
    We are in agreement.

Post imported post

Does it come in left handed......

"Once upon a time in a land near and far, Society Collapsed and people went nuts, There was widespread panic and terror and looting and more.......

It has possibilities.

Post imported post

Check this out if you're into shoulder packin'.....

http://www.uncle-mikes.com/products/..._holsters.html

Post imported post

Omg on the picture of the Fire power rig that guys copstache is amazing ohh one day I aspire to have a stasch of such stature lol

Post imported post

This holster has been around for yrs and is much more practical.
    If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin