• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Firepower Shoulder Holster

Flintlock

imported post

RebelHell wrote:
Nice, but it might be a burden for some to have to deal with carrying a class III weapon like that. If you ever have to use it in self-defense, I bet you would be thoroughly interrogated, depending on your locality.

I wonder if they make a similarholster for the knew AR-15 pistol...

RebelHell

imported post

I understand the practicality isn't so great. It would be worth the price though just to see the look on a Leo's face at an open carry walk.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Laff - it would certainly get a reaction from people. In MO you could CC that rig legally but unless I were going to be spending a lot of time in North St. Louis City I just can't see the practicality.

Michigander

imported post

That holster looks really neat. Maybe a bit much, and probably over priced, but a neat concept.

Flintlock wrote:
I bet you would be thoroughly interrogated, depending on your locality.

The one and only reason that happens is if you run your mouth when you shouldn't. The right to remain silent should be used.

Flintlock

imported post

Michigander wrote:
That holster looks really neat. Maybe a bit much, and probably over priced, but a neat concept.

Flintlock wrote:
I bet you would be thoroughly interrogated, depending on your locality.

The one and only reason that happens is if you run your mouth when you shouldn't. The right to remain silent should be used.

Come on man, you know that's not true. If you were where Ilive, I'd bet you'd be alright, but there are plenty of places in the lower 48, even where it is legal that has officers that would have a cow over seeing something like that. And you wouldn't have to say a word.

We see it all the time with simplehandguns, what makes you think it would be any different, if not worse,with a Class III weapon?

Michigander

imported post

You might be lectured, trust me I've had it happen to me over OCing a handgun just like you say.

But you DON'T HAVE TO TALK! And you shouldn't.

curtm1911

imported post

Does it come in left handed......

"Once upon a time in a land near and far, Society Collapsed and people went nuts, There was widespread panic and terror and looting and more.......

It has possibilities.

Bustelo5%

imported post

Omg on the picture of the Fire power rig that guys copstache is amazing ohh one day I aspire to have a stasch of such stature lol

Marco

imported post

This holster has been around for yrs and is much more practical.;)
DeSantis%20UZI%20Rig%20with%20UZI%20full%20size%20on%20a%20person.jpg