• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lincoln County OC laws

prvtpyle

imported post

Hello,
I live in Lincoln county. Winfield address. I would like to know if anyone has information on OC here. Or where I might look to find that info. I would really appreciate ANY info. Please try to keep opinions to a minimum. Actual encounters with law enforcement would be interesting to hear about.

Thanks
Michael

ComSec

Campaign Veteran
imported post

you will have to go to the court house they are not online

Troy Code is NO GO
SECTION 210.250: WEAPONS -- CARRYING CONCEALED -- OTHER UNLAWFUL USE A. A person commits the offense of unlawful use of weapons if he/she knowingly:
1. Carries concealed upon or about his/her person a knife, a firearm, a blackjack or any other weapon readily capable of lethal use;
2. Sets a spring gun;
3. Discharges or shoots a firearm;
4. Exhibits, in the presence of one or more persons, any weapon readily capable of lethal use in an angry or threatening manner;
5. Possesses a firearm or projectile weapon while intoxicated;
6. Openly carries a firearm or any other weapon readily capable of lethal use;