• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Utah classes in NOVA?

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

nova wrote:
the fingerprint requirement is what keeps me from getting a Utah (or any other permit that requires it). I'm not a criminal and will not be fingerprinted as such.
We will just get them off some of the young college chicks that attend GMU. :)

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

nova wrote:
the fingerprint requirement is what keeps me from getting a Utah (or any other permit that requires it). I'm not a criminal and will not be fingerprinted as such. Just a personal issue for me.:)
You get fingerprinted on an FBI applicant card, just like if you were getting a security sensitive job. I dont think its all that big of a deal, but to each his own.

pourshot

Campaign Veteran
imported post

ProShooter wrote:
nova wrote:
the fingerprint requirement is what keeps me from getting a Utah (or any other permit that requires it). I'm not a criminal and will not be fingerprinted as such. Just a personal issue for me.:)
You get fingerprinted on an FBI applicant card, just like if you were getting a security sensitive job. I dont think its all that big of a deal, but to each his own.
The older I get the more I wish I had never had them taken. Just another government intrusion that is not needed....

nova

imported post

ed wrote:
nova wrote:
the fingerprint requirement is what keeps me from getting a Utah (or any other permit that requires it). I'm not a criminal and will not be fingerprinted as such.
Oh crap! Oh well was worth it. If anyone's been around the GMU campus they'd agree :p:celebrate

CRF250rider1000

imported post

nova wrote:
ed wrote:
nova wrote:
Oh crap! Oh well was worth it. If anyone's been around the GMU campus they'd agree :p:celebrate
Maybe it's the fact that you are under 21?;) (OK OK so am I haha)

Nova- I almost went to a party at GMU this weekend but we ended up at Ibiza in DC instead:celebrate

nova

imported post

CRF250rider1000 wrote:
nova wrote:
ed wrote:
nova wrote:

Nova- I almost went to a party at GMU this weekend but we ended up at Ibiza in DC instead:celebrate
oops meant to add "next year" at the end of my first sentence in that post. ugh life will be so much simpler (and so much more complicated) next year at age 21.

CRF250rider1000

imported post

nova wrote:
CRF250rider1000 wrote:
nova wrote:
ed wrote:
nova wrote:

oops meant to add "next year" at the end of my first sentence in that post. ugh life will be so much simpler (and so much more complicated) next year at age 21.
Yea no kidding!