• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Washington Post Editorial all but declares that DEM primary is refererendum on gun shows

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/06/05/AR2009060503517.html

SNIP

We believe that Mr. Deeds is the best choice among the Democratic candidates for governor not because he voted to increase the gas tax but because the vote is an example of his willingness to take a politically difficult stand. Mr. Deeds is the only candidate to make clear that he would . . . close the state's gun-show loophole."

Jared

imported post

I find all this funny. I bet Moran doesn't know what to think of VCDL anymore. He's probably shocked to know that you guys are backing him in the primary. I do agree with this tactic though. Keep in mind though, if he does win and go on to become govenor. You guys will not get ANY pro gun bills passed unless you have enough votes in the house and senate tooverride the gov.

TexasNative

imported post

OCDO VCDL

VCDL PAC has not endorsed anyone in the Democratic gubernatorial primary.