Thread: Five Shot in Connecticut Pizza Parlor

Alaska, USA

Post imported post

5 shot in Connecticut pizza parlor

(06/06/09 11:30:37)

Police say five people were shot in a Connecticut pizza shop, and one of the victims is hospitalized in serious condition with a gunshot wound to the back.
    Police spokesman Jose Rivera says the people were shot inside Papas Pizza at Union Place early Saturday. Police didn't immediately identify the victims. In addition to the person with the back wound, police say the four others don't have life-threatening injuries.
    Rivera says 21-year-old Byron Taylor of Hartford, Conn., was arrested and charged with several weapons violations.
    Also in Hartford, another man was shot and wounded following a fight inside a nightclub. Investigators found shell casings and blood on the dance floor. The victim was not identified. Police say he had a non-life threatening wound to the abdomen.
    No arrest has been made.

Peace through superior firepower

Luke 11:21
    "When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed.

Opt-Out Members
    Meriden, Connecticut, USA

Post imported post

I hope the owners are OK. That was my breakfast joint when I lived in Hartford. The Greek dinners she would make there were awesome.

, Connecticut, USA

Post imported post

Sad for all involved, but a shooting in the murder capital of the north east isn't exactly news.