Thread: OC in Green Bay...A non-eventfull day.

Post imported post

Well Its been done, Ioc'd ALL over GB 2day without a problem.I had no run-ins with the law, and no sceaming shoppers.I had a fewbug eyed looks from people noticing my sidearm,butAll in all it was a very rewarding experiance.I even had a guy shake my hand and tell me he was going to start OC'n for PP and how he wished more people read the consitution(namely the 2nd ammendment). I can't belive I was scared to OC in the 1st place. The bar has been raised in GB, so lets see some more people from GB/Foxvalley area OC'n...BTW Thanks to everybody here on WI-Opencarry who responded with valuable infoto all my previous posts concerning OC.

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Centurion

Post imported post

Well done!

Carry on!

Campaign Veteran GlockMeisterG21's Avatar

Post imported post

Way to go bud!
    “The 1911 pistol remains the service pistol of choice in the eyes of those who understand the problem. Back when we audited the FBI academy in 1947, I was told that I ought not to use my pistol in their training program because it was not fair. Maybe the first thing one should demand of his sidearm is that it be unfair.” — Col. Jeff Cooper, GUNS & AMMO, January 2002

Post imported post

Glad to hear it, I don't know about you but the first time I OCed I was nervous as hell. Got alot better the more I've done it. Keep it up!

Regular Member Interceptor_Knight's Avatar

Post imported post

I've OCd at the Deer Classic show at Shopko hall. All kinds of dirty looks (these guys are supposed to be used to guns), but no one said anything.......

Post imported post

Congrats. Getting easier and easier for me. Even at the busy Wal-Mart across the street.

Today I parked next to a cart thing in the parking lot. Just as I was getting out of my car 2 guys were coming to pick up the carts. I put my holster on, loaded my gun, and holstered it right in front of them, then walked into the store. Nobody said anything, but I bet those guys were like "wtf is he doing?" lol.
    Logan - Laugh lots, Love Often, and Defend the Irreplaceable
    Walther PPS 9mm, Ruger LCP
    CC permits: MN, FL, NH, PA and CO

Member of:
    Wisconsin Carry, Inc., Rocky Mountain Gun Owners, and National Rifle Association