• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC in Green Bay...A non-eventfull day.

Landose_theghost

imported post

Well Its been done, Ioc'd ALL over GB 2day without a problem.I had no run-ins with the law, and no sceaming shoppers.I had a fewbug eyed looks from people noticing my sidearm,butAll in all it was a very rewarding experiance.I even had a guy shake my hand and tell me he was going to start OC'n for PP and how he wished more people read the consitution(namely the 2nd ammendment). I can't belive I was scared to OC in the 1st place. The bar has been raised in GB, so lets see some more people from GB/Foxvalley area OC'n...BTW Thanks to everybody here on WI-Opencarry who responded with valuable infoto all my previous posts concerning OC.

logan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Congrats. Getting easier and easier for me. Even at the busy Wal-Mart across the street.

Today I parked next to a cart thing in the parking lot. Just as I was getting out of my car 2 guys were coming to pick up the carts. I put my holster on, loaded my gun, and holstered it right in front of them, then walked into the store. Nobody said anything, but I bet those guys were like "wtf is he doing?" lol.