• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

For Sale: Smith & Wesson .40 pistol

malignity

imported post

For sale I have a Smith & Wesson .40 Sigma (S&W40VE) in near-mint condition. It has had approximately 800 rounds put through it in it's lifetime, and has served me as a good gun since I've had it. This gun is comfortable to conceal, is easy to fit a holster for if you want to open carry, and comes with two 14 round magazines (14+1) as well as the case, paperwork, and gun lock. I hate to give this gun up, because it was the first one I owned, but the fiancee said that I had to sell my current one in order to get my Glock. It has been cleaned after every fire and has been well maintained. It's DAO, and has a long trigger pull, but nothing worse than a typical revolver. Great gun overall, and I hate to see it go.

Here are the technical specs.

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/...ted=over&isFirearm=Y&parent_category_rn=15713

MSRP: $458

Asking: $325 or best offer.

Will consider trade for a Mossberg 500 Tactical, or Winchester Model-94 30-30.

pdidinpain

imported post

I know someone that might be interested in but i think your price is a little STEEP! $369 brand new with a $50 rebate, do the mathe and brandnew its $319!! Its kinda like Kelly Blue book and people will look at private party value and dealer value then split it! Well thats not how it works if its a private party sale its a private party sale. My friend has a mossburg tatical and he is looking for sw40ve like mine but i dont know what you all could figure out. Just a bit of advice coming from a life long salesman. shoot me a message if you are interested in the trade and ill check with him!

pdidinpain

imported post

Sorry to bump the old thred again, but did you get what you were lookin for when you sold this, i love mine and i am sorry you had to let it go lol! Did you sell or trade? Just curious?

malignity

imported post

lol, no problem.

I bought a Glock 23.

Almost identical gun with a 900% better trigger pull, fixed sights instead of adjustable (I don't know how many times I knocked my sights out of place when carrying with that damn thing), and about 100% more accuracy. :p

Was a great decision, and was WELL worth the $200 extra.