• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Interesting Videos

Sons of Liberty

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Shocking!!!! :shock:

I never knew this happened in the aftermath of Katrina!

What has this government come to?!

Another reason not to talk to LEO's and government troops when they come knocking!

Shame on them for tackling that old lady! Shame!! :cry:

cato

imported post

_Patriot wrote:

I understand your concerns. But this one is probably the only one on topic IMO.

And I do not cop bash with this post but as a fellow peace officer when one of my own does bad it should be made known to discourage others and remind all my brothers where our allegiances shouldlie: in defense of the Constitution and the People it protects.

another pic!

_Patriot

imported post

I was simply trying to show how people will follow something that they think they believe in and the right thing(including the cops). I am not at all trying to bash cops but the decision to take away the guns was obviously not thought out. I posted the last video as support for what I think is a very worthy and noble cause. Here are Cops and Military stating an oath that they will not repeat New Orleans and/or disarm the people. I would love to see a follow up with a news organization with the CHP officer in a very non-biased way to see if he thinks different now.I also have to say that the CHP may be full sworn cops but they are very ignorant of criminal law and they admit it. They mostly handle traffic and are probably not the best agency to send to a situation like Katrina.