• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCDO dinner in Chantilly

CRF250rider1000

imported post

Dutch Uncle wrote:
Alex,
Just paste a sticker on your Glock. You look at that often enough, don't you?

Missed you at the NN picnic. We'll see you in the fall!:monkey
I was hoping to make that picnic too! One of my friends was in need so I decided to do the right thing and help them move. (They needed me to help move things with my truck) I made a sick car holster for my truck but my parents shut me down on it saying that it would scare people. I still OC some, but if my parents catch me or my parent's friends see me I am screwed. I have less than 5 months to go till I'm 21 and I can't wait! I should have just carried without talking to them. Their issue with me carrying now is that I am too "confrontational" (i.e. I know the laws and am cocky about what I can and can't do I guess) and people would be scared. ha! :banghead: I may be down in Norfolk soon and if I am I will give you a call Jim.

How is the mobility going these days? I hope your not still beating inncocent citizens with your walker:p

nova

imported post

CRF250rider1000 wrote:
I love how this dinner is less than an 1/8th of a mile from the Fairfax County Police Station:lol:
they're more than welcome to join us for some burgers! :)

nova

imported post

CRF250rider1000 wrote:
nova wrote:
CRF250rider1000 wrote:
I love how this dinner is less than an 1/8th of a mile from the Fairfax County Police Station:lol:
There may be some of them in there for dinner anyways;)
then I'll just flash my secret FCPD Gang sign like LEO229 showed me :lol:

j/k

Riana

imported post

nova wrote:
CRF250rider1000 wrote:
If you get FCPD sitting down and eating burgers with you, someone MUST take pictures. :lol:

CRF250rider1000

imported post

Riana wrote:
nova wrote:
CRF250rider1000 wrote:
If you get FCPD sitting down and eating burgers with you, someone MUST take pictures. :lol:
No kidding! Then we can post them all on Fairfax Underground:p

slvr02

imported post

It was great meeting you guys tonight. My wife and I enjoyed it and look forward to meeting up with you again soon.

Rick

nova

imported post

Thanks everyone for coming out tonight, I'll have to set up another one again soon. :)

At least we had a good pre-show before dinner tonight! :lol::lol::what::what::shock::shock::uhoh::uhoh:

Also thanks Ed again, I owe you.:cool:

hunter45

imported post

How was the food? That place is just a stone's throw away from my house, but I've never actually eaten there before.

I wanted to make it tonight, but I ended up going to the NRA range. I have family that is in town for just three days and tonight was the only time we could go.

IanB

imported post

Should we FOIA Fairfax 911 for the audio from tonights call? My bets on the hippie with the iPhone.

ETA: Only for amusement, the PD did things the right way.

CRF250rider1000

imported post

nova wrote:
Thanks everyone for coming out tonight, I'll have to set up another one again soon. :)

At least we had a good pre-show before dinner tonight! :lol::lol::what::what::shock::shock::uhoh::uhoh:

Also thanks Ed again, I owe you.:cool:
That man was crazy! We can at least cover Ed's next dinner for him and his daughter;) Thanks again Ed! That freaking idiot outside:banghead: At least the woman was very polite and got some good info on carrying:)

CRF250rider1000

imported post

nakedshoplifter wrote:
Should we FOIA Fairfax 911 for the audio from tonights call? My bets on the hippie with the iPhone.

ETA: Only for amusement, the PD did things the right way.
It would be a funny phone call probably! (in a whisper) "there are lots of men with guns eating dinner at Foster's grill. Please send in SWAT. I am scared that a gun will jump out of a holster and kill me!" hahahahahahahahahaha:p

IanB

imported post

Now that I think about it, that weird guy is prolly the one who called the cops. Now I kinda DO want to hear the audio.

CRF250rider1000

imported post

hunter45 wrote:
How was the food? That place is just a stone's throw away from my house, but I've never actually eaten there before.

I wanted to make it tonight, but I ended up going to the NRA range. I have family that is in town for just three days and tonight was the only time we could go.
Food was great as expected! The NRA range would be fun........................if I had ammo:uhoh: :p