• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Brad Krause on WSSP Next Weekend (June 13th)

smithman

imported post

I heard that Brad will be on the show this coming weekend June 13th. Like always, people will have the opportunity to call in and ask questions of Brad and the guys on the show.

Let's get a list going on this thread of what topics people want to call in and ask about. I think we would all like to show our support for Brad, as his West Allis court case is a contributing reason for the Van Hollen memo, which has given law enforcement a clear message on our rights, which was long overdue.

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

June 13th?

Isn't that the usual day that the emancipation of slaves is celebrated on North avenuein Milwaukee? That same festival which usually ends in drunken brawls, murders, rapes and shootings more then the normal amount of turmoil in that area?

Would it be ironic or coincidental that a 2A-rights proponentfigure speaks over the airwavesin favor of lessening restrictions on law abiding citizens ownership of firearms while the criminals that need to be controlledtend to shoot their illegally obtained firearmsat people during a street celebration.