• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

TN Senate Bill 1273

suntzu

imported post

I would ask everyone who lives, or works in Tennessee, or goes to school here to please call your state senator and ask them to vote AGAINST SB 1273. This is the Senate companion bill to HB 0898 which would have allowed post secondary carry untill both bills were gutted and turned into a purely pro-law enforcement bill.

I would ask you to call your state senator tomorrow--as the bill comes up for vote tomorrow 6-8-09 and ask them to vote AGAINST SB 1273

I would also ask you to contact the Tennessee Governor and ask him to veto this bill if it passes.

what they did to this bill was simply wrong.