• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Southern York county- lunch and OC, June 14th Flag day

XD40coyote

imported post

Where- Paesanos in New Freedom, right next to the rail trail and about 2 miles north of MD LOL.

When- june 14,2:30 pm till?
Just putting this out for anyone local to the area who wants to OC with someone else and hang out with ddog. Something small and patriotic for Flag Day...( and possible extra credit- OC on the rail trail, or walk to Bonkeys ice cream for dessert).

Need more info, just ask me!

ddog101775

imported post

Paesanos sounds great. 1pm works for me. that way i can go straight to work. and hey, i'll actually have a full stomach at work for once!

come on people. coyote is shy and i'm unarmed! we need someone to OC, or at least come along to support the cause. and it's good pizza!

XD40coyote

imported post

Changing time to 2:30, as per ddog's request ( his work scedule changed). Hasn't been but 1 other person who said they might come, but please note the changed time in case you were interested. If weather is nice and its past 3 or so ( we have eaten and are now bored LOL), we may be hanging out on a park bench or scaring people on the rail trail LOL.

Bassmaster, I'm gonna email you since I haven't heard a peep from you on here.