• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

6 Thousand Posts For Citizen

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

A momentous occasion today....Citizen got his 6K. Congrats, Citizen!

:monkey:celebrate:monkey:celebrate:monkey:celebrate:monkey:celebrate:monkey:celebrate:monkey

congratulations2.gif

Only one OCDOer stands in Citizen's way for the coveted # 1 Poster on OCDO. And he shall remain nameless...

1240.jpg

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Thanks, fellas.

I can say that after a certain point, you stop looking at thepost count as a status-respectability thing, and start to wonder if you are spending entirely too much time on the internet.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Citizen wrote:
Thanks, fellas.

I can say that after a certain point, you stop looking at thepost count as a status-respectability thing, and start to wonder if you are spending entirely too much time on the internet.

They say recognition is half the battle. :p

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Washintonian_For_Liberty wrote:
I didn't realize it was a contest.
Its not.

Hank just has a tradition of congratulating those of us dumb enough to spend so much time on the forum that we have very high post counts. :)

Its kind of nice to be noticed/acknowledged. But, when you take out all the atrocious puns, half-witty comments, "+1"s, and so forth...

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Citizen wrote:
Washintonian_For_Liberty wrote:
I didn't realize it was a contest.
Its not.

Hank just has a tradition of congratulating those of us dumb enough to spend so much time on the forum that we have very high post counts. :)

Its kind of nice to be noticed/acknowledged.

And that doesn't even include all your posts on the "secret" 2A forum some of you select guys are on!

Gawd, I wish I could get an invite to that forum. Can you put in a good word for me, Citizen?

I'm always looking for a good discussion on interesting and important stuff...

IanB

imported post

HankT wrote:
6 Thousand Posts For Citizen
Whooooopity doooooo. Nobodygives a hootabout post counts 'cept for trolls like you.

HankT wrote:
And that doesn't even include all your posts on the "secret" 2A forum some of you select guys are on!
Huh? Need your blanket Linus van Pelt?

No1

Banned
imported post

hentietta and cleo have each been on long hiatus

both have recentle been actaive again

cleo has been absent where hentietta rate has been as high as ten per day

just sayin curiouser and curiouser

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

No1 wrote:

You people should put as much effort into actual debating and knowledge gathering as you don't into your intra-forum conspiracy theories and "troll" accusations. That mightactually make for some intelligent discussions on this board.

No1

Banned
imported post

wat was the last post from henrietta with gun but not with goof?

i agree that yor posts have improved but not yor debate

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
No1 wrote:

You people should put as much effort into actual debating and knowledge gathering as you don't into your intra-forum conspiracy theories and "troll" accusations. That mightactually make for some intelligent discussions on this board.

Don't hold your breath. Remember this gem?:

compmanio365 wrote:
The more I read, the more I believe two things:

AWDStylez = HankT
Devil's Advocate = LEO229

Just look at the style of writing from these two, then go back and search for some of the posts from the mentioned "likely" characters previously on the forum. I think you might come to the same conclusion.
http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=21655

These conspiracy theories by the confederacy of dunces always crack me up. I'm certain you agree, Han..., er, I mean, AWDStylez.

Hey, where is LEO 229, anyway....