• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

6 Thousand Posts For Citizen

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

HankT wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
No1 wrote:
hentietta and cleo have each been on long hiatus

both have recentle been actaive again

cleo has been absent where hentietta rate has been as high as ten per day

just sayin curiouser and curiouser

You people should put as much effort into actual debating and knowledge gathering as you don't into your intra-forum conspiracy theories and "troll" accusations. That mightactually make for some intelligent discussions on this board.

Don't hold your breath. Remember this gem?:

compmanio365 wrote:
The more I read, the more I believe two things:

AWDStylez = HankT
Devil's Advocate = LEO229

Just look at the style of writing from these two, then go back and search for some of the posts from the mentioned "likely" characters previously on the forum. I think you might come to the same conclusion.
http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=21655

These conspiracy theories by the confederacy of dunces always crack me up. I'm certain you agree, Han..., er, I mean, AWDStylez.

Hey, where is LEO 229, anyway....

I put him away. I/we/us can only have two active personalities at one time.

Washintonian_For_Liberty

imported post

Citizen wrote:
Washintonian_For_Liberty wrote:
I didn't realize it was a contest.
Its not.

Hank just has a tradition of congratulating those of us dumb enough to spend so much time on the forum that we have very high post counts. :)

Its kind of nice to be noticed/acknowledged. But, when you take out all the atrocious puns, half-witty comments, "+1"s, and so forth...
Well in that case

cliffshoving.gif

Gunslinger

imported post

Citizen wrote:
Thanks, fellas.

I can say that after a certain point, you stop looking at thepost count as a status-respectability thing, and start to wonder if you are spending entirely too much time on the internet.
Only if you stop making sense. So far, you have nothing to worry about. :?

Tomahawk

imported post

Actually, I'm HankT. I frequently come on here and argue with myself. Only way to get intelligent debate these days. Mike and John paid me to do it to stir things up.

I'm also Doug Huffmann, sort of, but only when I sleepwalk.

Citzen and LEO229 are the same person I think, but one of them has longer arms, or so I hear.

nakedshoplifter and nitrovic were seperated at birth; one of them's evil, you guess which.

I'm like 7th on that post count list. Looks like I need a break.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
SNIP I'm like 7th on that post count list. Looks like I need a break.

Pleeeeeez. A long one.

I know a nice, quiet little psychiatric hospital in upstate New York where you can get help with that schizophrenia at the same time.

:D

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I just rediscovered another little hitch about havinga high post count.

Periodically someone will mistake me for an owner of this board and send me a PM with a question or request.