• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2nd Amd. March needs a local contact to help in Cadillac.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

The Second Amendment March (SAM) needs a local coordinator for the Cadillac area. I have the location set for a town hall style meeting and it will be in the classroom of the DNR Carl T. Johnson Hunting and Fishing Center across from Lake Mitchell near Cadillac. I have talked with the manager of the DNR facility and if we can get a Michigan legislator to sponsor this meeting we can get it free (otherwise it’s $75 for four hours. I know Senator Michelle McManus and she is very pro-gun and might be interested in doing that. This would be a great venue for a pro-gun meeting.

If you live in the Cadillac area and wish to help plan this meeting, please let me know.

Directions

At the junction of M-115 and M-55, travel northwest on M-115 for one quarter mile and look for the state park entrance just south of the canal bridge. The visitor center and entrance to the nature study area are just another tenth-of-a-mile north up M-115. Look for the sign on the right or east side of the road.

Ownership: Michigan Department of Natural Resources, Carl T. Johnson Hunting and Fishing Center (231) 779-1321

To learn more about the march go to: http://www.secondamendmentmarch.org

Thank you,
Brian Jeffs
Michigan Coordinator, SAM
Brian.Jeffs@secondamendmentmarch.com

Michigander

imported post

I love that museum! Kind of small, but very nice. Also some great people work there. I always stop there when passing by.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Springfield Smitty wrote:
I would love to handle this. I live only about 45 miles away. Please let me know if you want me to do anything.

Great I sent you a PM.

I wish more people would step up in defense of their rights. The March needs volunteers and money to make this a success. This MARCH will be history in the making and it would be nice for you all to be a part of it.