Thread: Need help in manning a table at Jay's Sporting goods in Clare.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

The Second Amendment March (SAM) needs a local coordinator for the Clare area. I need some volunteers to plan for and man a table in the lobby of Jay’s Sporting Goods store. This would be a great venue for a pro-gun event. The local coordinator would contact Jay’s and set up a day or two (Weekend preferable) to man a table so that we can hand out information, sell merchandise and answer questions about the SAM planned for April 19th 2010 in DC, and in Lansing the week before/ I am available to assist in any way I can.

If you live in the Clare area and wish to help plan this meeting, please let me know.

To learn more about the march go to: www.secondamendmentmarch.org

Thank you,

Brian Jeffs

Michigan Coordinator, SAM

Brian.Jeffs@secondamendmentmarch.com
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

ttt
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Unfortunately, this is way too far away for me. I hope people closer to the area step up to the plate.

Post imported post

I will be able to do JAYS in the fall time before hunting season, please PM me or call me with info so I know what to do

Post imported post

hey... i'm not far from clare, but really busy with a lot of stuff. so i dont have much time for actually coordinating and executing plans, but whoever does it, i SHOULD be able to help out with manning the table, etc.