• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

John Pierce just launched tens of thousands of pro-gun robo calls supporting brian Moran!

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

Please pass on to your friends and family! The race is razor close - only a few hundred or thousand votes from republicans and Independents can make the difference to ensure Brian Moran receives the Democratic nomination for Governor and not McAuliffe!

The calls are concentrated in urban areas outside Northern Virginia - let's get out the vote and make a difference!

alnitak

imported post

Still not convinced this is a viable strategy. I think we should vote for Deeds, just in case he wins. He may be against gun show sales, but restaurant carry will pass.

Toad

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I am more inclined to support Deeds as well in the primary. Over all he seems the better choice.

jegoodin

imported post

Yeah, I'm not all that convinced Moran is the right way to go either. Deeds has flip-flopped on the "loophole", but overall is certainly the lesser of the 3 evils.

Oh, and I hate those automated political call things. They really piss me offfff.