• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My new toy in NC

ashecht

imported post

Just picked up a shiny new Bersa .45 Ultra Compact for CCH purposes. My first handgun. I had test fired one several months ago, and loved the power and feel of it. Spent the next few months trying to find one. Bersa is not well known, does NO advertising at all here in the states, and is imported in limited numbers. However those who are lucky enough to get their hands on one, swear by them. For $400 out the door, it is most probably the biggest bargain in hand guns today. Was a bit concerned about the magazine only holding 7 rounds, but then again if god forbid I am in a SD situation, Im thinking that one hit is going to neutralize any threat. Not to mention the duotone finish just looks great!