• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FOR SALE: EOTECH 557.AR223 w/Magnifier

Mainsail

imported post

This is a genuine EOTECH 557.AR223 holo-sight. BEWARE OF COUNTERFEITERS! This model features the bullet drop compensator for long range accuracy. I also purchased a Hensoldt 2.5X magnifier with a flip to the side Larue Tactical mount. This is an excellent combination for your AR.

The EOTECH is in as-new condition. I mounted it and sighted it in, that's it. I have all the original packaging.
The Magnifier is the LaRue Tactical ’Po-Boy Special’
and features their flip-to-the-side mount which is the best on the market.
Purchased individually it would cost you $765 or more. Not looking to separate.
I'm selling these to buy an ACOG, and them ain't cheap.
SPF

From the EOTECH website
:
The new 557.AR223 has been developed to optimize the functionality of the HWS. The buttons have been moved from the back to the left side for instant access, allowing a magnifier, night vision, or a back up iron sight to fit closely to the HWS body. This new button position allows the user to operate the HWS function switches easier than ever before. Additionally, a portion of the front base has been raised to allow the sight to fit over standard hand guards found on many M-4 or M-16 style weapons.
The 557.AR223 is configured with a new ballistic matching reticle image for the M4 carbine. The battle tested circle/dot reticle will be offered along with a series of 1 MOA aiming dots that are vertically aligned and calibrated specifically for the ballistic drop of .223 caliber ammunition. The reticle provides 4 aiming dots for target distances of 0-300m, 400m, 500m, and 600m.
- Buttons on left side to work specifically with NV or magnifiers
- AA Battery model (supports Lithium or Alkaline)
- Ballistic reticle specific to .223 caliber munitions
- Compatible with Gen I-IV Night Vision Systems (tandem operation)
- Raised 7mm base

3b9956ba-9364-43a4-b7b3-a1bba5fafe3a.jpg