• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The next La Crosse County Event

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
imported post

We will be holding our June meeting of the Coulee Region Chapter, opencarry.org at a privatehome at 7:00 PM on June 18, 2009 in La Crosse. This will be an Open Carry event, so attendees are encouraged, but not required, to exercise their Article 1, Section 25 right. Our host has recently relocated here from Virginia where they have been exercising "open carry" for some time and he will be sharing his incites on the subject. In addition, we will be discussing the aftermath of the OC picnic in Onalaska, and howto proceed with future events.

If you are able to attend, please RSVPvia PM and I will be happy to share the address with you.