• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MOC banners on line.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Because of the amount of picnics and gun show events, people are asking for MOC banners. The Second Amendment March is using VISTA PRINT with a download of a SAM banner. I ordered the middle size (4' x 2.5' outdoor quality banner with adhesive corner attachments (all extras to the basic price) SAM banner for $61.64. If you get an indoor banner without hangers and a light weight vinyl you can save $23 for this size banner for a total of $38.64.

017-001Banners - Medium1$ 24.99
A1F-001Outdoor Medium Banner Material -$ 6.99
Options A0Q-001Clear Adhesive Hangers5$ 14.99
Subtotal: $ 51.96
Shipping & Processing under 2 weeks delivery: $ 9.68
Total: $ 61.64

I can supply the graphic below in a .jpg file for anyone that wants to order a Banner for use in there area. You can take donations to cover the cost. If we can get a few people to order these banners and share them with people in their regions it will make for a better presentation at outings. PM me with an email address for me to send the .jpg file. Thanks to all.

The Banner order site is here: Follow the directions and order what you want in regards to extras.

http://www.vistaprint.com/custom-banners.aspx?xnav=TsrItem&xnid=aLMProductNamePFID0182Marketing+%26+Signage&dng=Marketing+%26+Signage

viperar15

imported post

sql.. interested in helping pitch in for one in this area? wouldbe great to have for the next midland gun show too. i could then bring in my trussing and we could put that thing 15ft into the air. maybe even have the banner double sided or 2 so people can see it from both sides.

or anyone else in this area that is interested in pitching in, would be great too.

SQLtables

imported post

viperar15 wrote:
sql.. interested in helping pitch in for one in this area? would be great to have for the next midland gun show too. i could then bring in my trussing and we could put that thing 15ft into the air. maybe even have the banner double sided or 2 so people can see it from both sides.

or anyone else in this area that is interested in pitching in, would be great too.

Yes. It'll have to be a couple of weeks though after I get back to work and get some steady moneys.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

cabman1 wrote:
who's gonna help me buy one for the Jackson area?
MOC bought two to be used at events. I would like to have each Region Coordinator have one so they can send them to local meeting organizers to be used at their events.