Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ANYONE WHO WANTS TO TAKE MY GUN IS AN A***OLE

Banned

Post imported post

" What are we chopped liver ? "

American Jewish teens at a pub in Jeruslem discuss Obama's policies the other night . 1/3 of a million views of this 4 min. video .

" Anyone who wants to take away my gun rights is an a***ole ."

http://freshleadership.blogspot.com/...-american.html

" Listen Obama , my Gradma's number was 1268493 , I remember her number on her arm , dude . "

UNCENSORED LANGUAGE WARNING

Banned

Post imported post

Thank goodness some of the youth appreciate their Second Amendment gun rights today . I was glad to learn a little bit of history from the movie " Defiance " , if only the production was a little better .

Banned

Post imported post

"He's a f**khead... I don't know politics, but he's a s**thead! Anyone who wants to take away my gun rights is an a***ole. He's an a***ole .....
    ...and there you have it. Quotes in context. Makes all the difference.

"I'm a poltical science majory, I know my @#$%"

"Do you know who Benjamin Netanyahu is?"

"No."

What's the point of posting this video? You've shot yourself and your argument in the foot by posting a video of a bunch of idiotic know-nothings spewing GOP talking points and complaining about how the AMERICAN president isn't doing enough for ISRAEL. Itdemonstrates the exact OPPOSITE ofyour point, namely:Obama haters aremorons. :quirky

Banned

Post imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
    Do you know who Benjamin Netanyahu is?
    Israel Prime Minister for only 2 months .

This young girl is an American student .

__________________________________________________ _____

Do you know what gun control led to 65 years ago ?

Banned

Post imported post

R a Z o R wrote:

You're worse than the Brady Bunch.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Razor,

No offense, but I think that video was deliberately edited to make some partisans look bad. Out of all the places he could have gone, and all the people he could have talked to, the editor posted the most troublesome, undesirable opinions.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Banned

Post imported post

Citizen wrote:
    Razor,

No offense, but I think that video was deliberately edited to make some partisans look bad. Out of all the places he could have gone, and all the people he could have talked to, the editor posted the most troublesome, undesirable opinions.
    Citizen ,

Perhaps and I do respect you opinion , at the same time this seems to be the information from many different sources including anti-gun outlets . This video was very passionate in my opinion .

It is not to offend however it is to inform that our tent is getting much bigger with more joining the Second Amentment supporters .

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

R a Z o R wrote:
    Citizen wrote:
    Razor,

SNIP ...it is to inform that our tent is getting much bigger with more joining the Second Amentment supporters .
    Oh, yes. That part is heartening.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

AWDstylez wrote:

"No."

Who cares that she is an idiot. She has ummm... nice lungs. This is just a bunch of drunk KIDS on vacation. They can hardly be expected to answer any question clearly. Even in their sauce, they're still more coherent than most liberals I've heard lately.
    "If I know that I am headed for a fight, I want something larger with more power, preferably crew-served.
    However, like most of us, as I go through my daily life, I carry something a bit more compact, with a lot less power."
    (unknown 'gun~writer')

Remington 1911 R1 (Back to Basics)
    SERPA retention or concealed...

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
    (Borrowed from "The Perfect Day" by LTC Dave Grossman)

Banned

Post imported post

MSC 45ACP wrote:
    AWDstylez wrote:

"No."

Who cares that she is an idiot. She has ummm... nice lungs. This is just a bunch of drunk KIDS on vacation. They can hardly be expected to answer any question clearly. Even in their sauce, they're still more coherent than most liberals I've heard lately.
    And that, folks, is partisanism for you.

I'll agree though, I wasn't looking at her face. :P

Post imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
    R a Z o R wrote:

You didn't answer his question.

In my personal experience anti-gunners who aren't Jewish have a strong tendency toward anti-Semitism and racism. Those who are Jewish, have a tendency toward self-hatred, like the one in usenet who berated the Jews of pre-WWII Europe for not having the "******* sense" to emigrate to the United States [which didn't WANT them] "when they had the [nonexistent] chance".

Then there was the elderly cleaner at a Lakewood, Ohio MacDonalds who told me that the NRA should be "banned". When I told him the last time we started doing things like that, we somehow misplaced 6,000,000 Jews. He replied that he "wasn't sure that was such a bad thing".

Scratch an anti-gunner, find a Klansman, a Judenrat or a Nazi.
    --- Gun control: The theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists.

Banned

Post imported post

Deanimator wrote:
    AWDstylez wrote:
    R a Z o R wrote:

You didn't answer his question.

Do you acknowledge the ridiculous, irrelevant fear mongering of the anti crowd?

Post imported post

A bunch of mouthy young drunks,? YES!! But seriously Stylez Can you honestly assess the Obama administration and find something that you don't approve of?

Banned

Post imported post

Carnivore wrote:
    A bunch of mouthy young drunks,? YES!! But seriously Stylez Can you honestly assess the Obama administration and find something that you don't approve of?
    There's plenty I don't like about it. The problem is that everyone here focuses on the irrelevant stuff, the GOP talking points, the rhetoric, and the outright lies. There ARE reasons to dislike him, butthe majorityhere doesn't discuss things intelligently enough to get there. I spend all my time trying to show how ridiculous the rhetoric is, when we could all be hating on him for REAL reasons.

Does anyone here care how he's handling the economy? No. They're too busy calling him a Muslim, saying he's raising taxes, taking away guns (all lies, the opposite is true), etc etc. Try hard to focus on the REAL issues, acknowledge where he's making improvements (foreign policy, American image,civil rights), and let the ******** fall by the wayside. He's NOT the devil. He IS doing some (many?) things right. Admit where he's right and analyze where he's wrong. It's really very simple, but it requires that you take off the partisan blinders, and that's a difficult thing to do for many people.

Post imported post

He's destroying the economy...

Post imported post

Him being black/muslim/not native born American,etc. etc. isn't my real concern, I just don't like the deception I feel many people looking for a free ride are absorbing, Coccain is most likely a fun and thrilling ride for the first few snorts, but the poison will eventually ruin your life, Rat poison probably isn't a bad tasting buffet for the first couple of bites, which keeps the vermin coming back for more, then more rats follow the scent trail from the first rat, and before you know it they all have ingested too much to turn the effects of the poison around.. Basically what I'm saying, is he's working on winning the masses and in a lot of cases minorities with candy coated instant gratification, that has no substance.. Anything that seems too good to be true, usually is..

Banned

Post imported post

Carnivore wrote:
    Him being black/muslim/not native born American,etc. etc. isn't my real concern, I just don't like the deception I feel many people looking for a free ride are absorbing, Coccain is most likely a fun and thrilling ride for the first few snorts, but the poison will eventually ruin your life, Rat poison probably isn't a bad tasting buffet for the first couple of bites, which keeps the vermin coming back for more, then more rats follow the scent trail from the first rat, and before you know it they all have ingested too much to turn the effects of the poison around.. Basically what I'm saying, is he's working on winning the masses and in a lot of cases minorities with candy coated instant gratification, that has no substance.. Anything that seems too good to be true, usually is..
    That's totally irrelevant to this thread and HIGHLY debatable. Go back and read my many posts about "free rides" and who's leeching off of whom, if you are, in fact, referring to tax/healthcare policy. The stuff you're worried about is more unsubstantiated GOP talking points. Explain to meexactly what you're referring to, how Obama is perpetrating it, and what your better alternative is.

Post imported post

AWDStyles,

While I understand the point behind "parroting" GOP talking points versus putting some rational thought behind criticisms, it begs the question of GOP talking points being 100% worthless to begin with. I've wanted to ask this question to someone who is critical of the GOP, and so I picked you because I respect your opinions.

How can an entire party be completely wrong on everything, and every issue? Do they really just put out talking points to Republican voters so they can go around talking about stuff that isn't true?

Banned

Post imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
    Explain to meexactly what you're referring to, how Obama is perpetrating it, and what your better alternative is.
    Gun control of today and just a few tears ago is the issue at hand . It is very interesting how current events are influencing the implementation timing of the slightly improved AWB of President Obama . Please go to another blog to discuss other issues . I'd fell naked if I could not carry my gun any more and I'm shy . Is it in the 70s % that believe Obama wants to ban guns ?

Post imported post

But seriously Stylez Can you honestly assess the Obama administration and find something that you don't approve of?

Banned

Post imported post

Carnivore wrote:
    But seriously Stylez Can you honestly assess the Obama administration and find something that you don't approve of?
    " The Land of Milk and Honey "

BOOM BOOM ... BOOM BOOM

:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky

" Don't tread on me ."

Post imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
    There's plenty I don't like about it.
    Such as what?

The problem is that everyone here focuses on the irrelevant stuff, the GOP talking points, the rhetoric, and the outright lies.
    Irrelevant to you perhaps, but many others have different concerns than you do. Your concerns are not more important than anyone else's concerns.

And newsflash!!This just in... *Both major political parties use rhetoric, outright lies, and talking points. Singling out the GOP to always try to make a point is useless.

There ARE reasons to dislike him
    Again, examples please...

butthe majorityhere doesn't discuss things intelligently enough to get there.
    I am glad you are here to teach us. Perhaps come down from your high-horse and lead us to the promise land.

I spend all my time trying to show how ridiculous the rhetoric is
    I have no doubt that's how you spend your time. Perhaps doing some activities or joining some club or playing a sport might help? If you spent as much time working toward better gun rights in your locality as you do complaing about the forum membership here, I bet you would be astounded how much of a difference you could make.

when we could all be hating on him for REAL reasons.
    Do you hate him? And what are the real reasons?

He IS doing some (many?) things right.
    What would those be?

Admit where he's right and analyze where he's wrong. It's really very simple, but it requires that you take off the partisan blinders, and that's a difficult thing to do for many people.
    Or perhapsthat it is totally off-topic and shouldn't be discussed in the first place.
    Peace through superior firepower

Luke 11:21
    "When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed.

Banned

Post imported post

Concerned gun owners have targeted President Obama's Achilles' heel . More Americans are very worried over Obama's government spending and unfanthomable Federal Deficit .

Most gun owners know a duck when they see one .

Post imported post

MSC 45ACP wrote:
    Who cares that she is an idiot. She has ummm... nice lungs.
    That was quite the brass catcher she was sporting, eh?

Post imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
    Do you acknowledge the ridiculous, irrelevant fear mongering of the anti crowd?
    Do you acknlowledge their racism, anti-Semitism, misogyny, and homophobia?
    --- Gun control: The theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast