• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO TAKE MY GUN IS AN A***OLE

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

" What are we chopped liver ? "

American Jewish teens at a pub in Jeruslem discuss Obama's policies the other night . 1/3 of a million views of this 4 min. video .

" Anyone who wants to take away my gun rights is an a***ole ."

http://freshleadership.blogspot.com/2009/06/what-are-wechopped-liver-american.html

" Listen Obama , my Gradma's number was 1268493 , I remember her number on her arm , dude . "

UNCENSORED LANGUAGE WARNING

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

Thank goodness some of the youth appreciate their Second Amendment gun rights today . I was glad to learn a little bit of history from the movie " Defiance " , if only the production was a little better .

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

"He's a f**khead... I don't know politics, but he's a s**thead! Anyone who wants to take away my gun rights is an a***ole. He's an a***ole .....
...and there you have it. Quotes in context. Makes all the difference.

"I'm a poltical science majory, I know my @#$%"

"Do you know who Benjamin Netanyahu is?"

"No."

What's the point of posting this video? You've shot yourself and your argument in the foot by posting a video of a bunch of idiotic know-nothings spewing GOP talking points and complaining about how the AMERICAN president isn't doing enough for ISRAEL. Itdemonstrates the exact OPPOSITE ofyour point, namely:Obama haters aremorons. :quirky

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Razor,

No offense, but I think that video was deliberately edited to make some partisans look bad. Out of all the places he could have gone, and all the people he could have talked to, the editor posted the most troublesome, undesirable opinions.

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

Citizen wrote:
Razor,

No offense, but I think that video was deliberately edited to make some partisans look bad. Out of all the places he could have gone, and all the people he could have talked to, the editor posted the most troublesome, undesirable opinions.

Citizen ,

Perhaps and I do respect you opinion , at the same time this seems to be the information from many different sources including anti-gun outlets . This video was very passionate in my opinion .

It is not to offend however it is to inform that our tent is getting much bigger with more joining the Second Amentment supporters .

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

R a Z o R wrote:
Citizen wrote:
Razor,

SNIP ...it is to inform that our tent is getting much bigger with more joining the Second Amentment supporters .
Oh, yes. That part is heartening.

MSC 45ACP

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:

"No."
Who cares that she is an idiot. She has ummm... nice lungs. This is just a bunch of drunk KIDS on vacation. They can hardly be expected to answer any question clearly. Even in their sauce, they're still more coherent than most liberals I've heard lately.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

MSC 45ACP wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:

"No."
Who cares that she is an idiot. She has ummm... nice lungs. This is just a bunch of drunk KIDS on vacation. They can hardly be expected to answer any question clearly. Even in their sauce, they're still more coherent than most liberals I've heard lately.

And that, folks, is partisanism for you.

I'll agree though, I wasn't looking at her face. :p

Deanimator

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
R a Z o R wrote:
Do you know what gun control led to 65 years ago ?

You're worse than the Brady Bunch.
You didn't answer his question.

In my personal experience anti-gunners who aren't Jewish have a strong tendency toward anti-Semitism and racism. Those who are Jewish, have a tendency toward self-hatred, like the one in usenet who berated the Jews of pre-WWII Europe for not having the "******* sense" to emigrate to the United States [which didn't WANT them] "when they had the [nonexistent] chance".

Then there was the elderly cleaner at a Lakewood, Ohio MacDonalds who told me that the NRA should be "banned". When I told him the last time we started doing things like that, we somehow misplaced 6,000,000 Jews. He replied that he "wasn't sure that was such a bad thing".

Scratch an anti-gunner, find a Klansman, a Judenrat or a Nazi.

Carnivore

imported post

A bunch of mouthy young drunks,? YES!! But seriously Stylez Can you honestly assess the Obama administration and find something that you don't approve of?

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Carnivore wrote:
A bunch of mouthy young drunks,? YES!! But seriously Stylez Can you honestly assess the Obama administration and find something that you don't approve of?

There's plenty I don't like about it. The problem is that everyone here focuses on the irrelevant stuff, the GOP talking points, the rhetoric, and the outright lies. There ARE reasons to dislike him, butthe majorityhere doesn't discuss things intelligently enough to get there. I spend all my time trying to show how ridiculous the rhetoric is, when we could all be hating on him for REAL reasons.

Does anyone here care how he's handling the economy? No. They're too busy calling him a Muslim, saying he's raising taxes, taking away guns (all lies, the opposite is true), etc etc. Try hard to focus on the REAL issues, acknowledge where he's making improvements (foreign policy, American image,civil rights), and let the bullshit fall by the wayside. He's NOT the devil. He IS doing some (many?) things right. Admit where he's right and analyze where he's wrong. It's really very simple, but it requires that you take off the partisan blinders, and that's a difficult thing to do for many people.

Carnivore

imported post

Him being black/muslim/not native born American,etc. etc. isn't my real concern, I just don't like the deception I feel many people looking for a free ride are absorbing, Coccain is most likely a fun and thrilling ride for the first few snorts, but the poison will eventually ruin your life, Rat poison probably isn't a bad tasting buffet for the first couple of bites, which keeps the vermin coming back for more, then more rats follow the scent trail from the first rat, and before you know it they all have ingested too much to turn the effects of the poison around.. Basically what I'm saying, is he's working on winning the masses and in a lot of cases minorities with candy coated instant gratification, that has no substance.. Anything that seems too good to be true, usually is..

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Carnivore wrote:
Him being black/muslim/not native born American,etc. etc. isn't my real concern, I just don't like the deception I feel many people looking for a free ride are absorbing, Coccain is most likely a fun and thrilling ride for the first few snorts, but the poison will eventually ruin your life, Rat poison probably isn't a bad tasting buffet for the first couple of bites, which keeps the vermin coming back for more, then more rats follow the scent trail from the first rat, and before you know it they all have ingested too much to turn the effects of the poison around.. Basically what I'm saying, is he's working on winning the masses and in a lot of cases minorities with candy coated instant gratification, that has no substance.. Anything that seems too good to be true, usually is..
That's totally irrelevant to this thread and HIGHLY debatable. Go back and read my many posts about "free rides" and who's leeching off of whom, if you are, in fact, referring to tax/healthcare policy. The stuff you're worried about is more unsubstantiated GOP talking points. Explain to meexactly what you're referring to, how Obama is perpetrating it, and what your better alternative is.

Statesman

imported post

AWDStyles,

While I understand the point behind "parroting" GOP talking points versus putting some rational thought behind criticisms, it begs the question of GOP talking points being 100% worthless to begin with. I've wanted to ask this question to someone who is critical of the GOP, and so I picked you because I respect your opinions.

How can an entire party be completely wrong on everything, and every issue? Do they really just put out talking points to Republican voters so they can go around talking about stuff that isn't true?

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
Explain to meexactly what you're referring to, how Obama is perpetrating it, and what your better alternative is.

Gun control of today and just a few tears ago is the issue at hand . It is very interesting how current events are influencing the implementation timing of the slightly improved AWB of President Obama . Please go to another blog to discuss other issues . I'd fell naked if I could not carry my gun any more and I'm shy . Is it in the 70s % that believe Obama wants to ban guns ?