Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: You folks should be ashamed of yourselves....

  1. #1
    Guest
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    958

    Post imported post

    ......... for getting Tennessee SB1644 thru the legislative process and having it signed into law and for causing PANIC and CONFUSION to the sheeple on Brady Campaign to Prevent Violence Facebook site.

    Although I can't post messages on any Brady site since being banned, I often lurk on the Brady Facebook page to see what those clueless sheeple are up to and aside from the usual childish temper tantrum's often thrown by the the Brady sheeple, I find they are:

    1). Vowing to never again eat in a Restaurant in Tennessee that serves booze.

    AND, they are....

    2). Planning to leave Tennessee.

    Which is OK, I guess.....but PLEASE, don't send 'em to Arizona.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The south land
    Posts
    1,230

    Post imported post

    GWbiker wrote:
    ......... for getting Tennessee SB1644 thru the legislative process and having it signed into law and for causing PANIC and CONFUSION to the sheeple on Brady Campaign to Prevent Violence Facebook site.

    Although I can't post messages on any Brady site since being banned, I often lurk on the Brady Facebook page to see what those clueless sheeple are up to and aside from the usual childish temper tantrum's often thrown by the the Brady sheeple, I find they are:

    1). Vowing to never again eat in a Restaurant in Tennessee that serves booze.

    AND, they are....

    2). Planning to leave Tennessee.

    Which is OK, I guess.....but PLEASE, don't send 'em to Arizona.
    I would like to see them leave the state--let the whiners who want us all turned into helpless victims move to Kommiefornia, or maybe even further than that--Iran maybe...



  3. #3
    Regular Member Decoligny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Rosamond, California, USA
    Posts
    1,865

    Post imported post

    suntzu wrote:
    GWbiker wrote:
    ......... for getting Tennessee SB1644 thru the legislative process and having it signed into law and for causing PANIC and CONFUSION to the sheeple on Brady Campaign to Prevent Violence Facebook site.

    Although I can't post messages on any Brady site since being banned, I often lurk on the Brady Facebook page to see what those clueless sheeple are up to and aside from the usual childish temper tantrum's often thrown by the the Brady sheeple, I find they are:

    1). Vowing to never again eat in a Restaurant in Tennessee that serves booze.

    AND, they are....

    2). Planning to leave Tennessee.

    Which is OK, I guess.....but PLEASE, don't send 'em to Arizona.
    I would like to see them leave the state--let the whiners who want us all turned into helpless victims move to Kommiefornia, or maybe even further than that--Iran maybe...

    Send them way further West, drop them off a couple hundred miles off shore. We've got more than our fair share here in California already, send themtoAustralia, or at least part of the way.

  4. #4
    Campaign Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Lobelville, Tennessee, USA
    Posts
    2,615

    Post imported post

    You're right GW.

    I feel soooooooooo ashamed.....................NOT

    Promises promises. We've heard all that before. Weren't they all going to leave the country if Bush won a second term? Damned few left, and the ones that did haven't been missed.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    396

    Post imported post

    Do they require assistance preparing for their journey?

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The south land
    Posts
    1,230

    Post imported post

    Decoligny wrote:
    suntzu wrote:
    GWbiker wrote:
    ......... for getting Tennessee SB1644 thru the legislative process and having it signed into law and for causing PANIC and CONFUSION to the sheeple on Brady Campaign to Prevent Violence Facebook site.

    Although I can't post messages on any Brady site since being banned, I often lurk on the Brady Facebook page to see what those clueless sheeple are up to and aside from the usual childish temper tantrum's often thrown by the the Brady sheeple, I find they are:

    1). Vowing to never again eat in a Restaurant in Tennessee that serves booze.

    AND, they are....

    2). Planning to leave Tennessee.

    Which is OK, I guess.....but PLEASE, don't send 'em to Arizona.
    I would like to see them leave the state--let the whiners who want us all turned into helpless victims move to Kommiefornia, or maybe even further than that--Iran maybe...

    Send them way further West, drop them off a couple hundred miles off shore. We've got more than our fair share here in California already, send themtoAustralia, or at least part of the way.
    Would England be far enough away--or perhaps France? Maybe Kommiefornia could convince some of your antis to join them....you know--convince your state to easy the ability to obtain a permit, give full reciprocity to other states, repeal your "awb"...that might help provide the necessary motivation to convince your antis to pack and leave for greener pasture....

  7. #7
    Campaign Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Lobelville, Tennessee, USA
    Posts
    2,615

    Post imported post

    old dog wrote:
    Do they require assistance preparing for their journey?
    You know they will. They've allowed themselves to be convinced that they can't do anything for themselves and need guvm't to take care of things for them.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Alabama, ,
    Posts
    1,338

    Post imported post

    Where is your compassion? They can't move to Kommiefornia, they are
    about to get rid of welfare. How will those sheep live without gov handouts.

    Better to work on your local legislatures to mandate any business with more than 1
    employee have a liquor license. This will make it easier to note which places are now
    safe to enter.

    Would love to see the newspapers interview the poor criminals who will not
    have very many sheep to fleece now that the criminal safety loophole is closed.



  9. #9
    Campaign Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Lobelville, Tennessee, USA
    Posts
    2,615

    Post imported post

    SlackwareRobert wrote:
    Where is your compassion?
    Compassion has been highly overrated and abused for some time now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •