• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

You folks should be ashamed of yourselves....

GWbiker

imported post

......... for getting Tennessee SB1644 thru the legislative process and having it signed into law and for causing PANIC and CONFUSION to the sheeple on Brady Campaign to Prevent Violence Facebook site.

Although I can't post messages on any Brady site since being banned, I often lurk on the Brady Facebook page to see what those clueless sheeple are up to and aside from the usual childish temper tantrum's often thrown by the the Brady sheeple, I find they are:

1). Vowing to never again eat in a Restaurant in Tennessee that serves booze.

AND, they are....

2). Planning to leave Tennessee.

Which is OK, I guess.....but PLEASE, don't send 'em to Arizona.;)

suntzu

imported post

GWbiker wrote:
......... for getting Tennessee SB1644 thru the legislative process and having it signed into law and for causing PANIC and CONFUSION to the sheeple on Brady Campaign to Prevent Violence Facebook site.

Although I can't post messages on any Brady site since being banned, I often lurk on the Brady Facebook page to see what those clueless sheeple are up to and aside from the usual childish temper tantrum's often thrown by the the Brady sheeple, I find they are:

AND, they are....

I would like to see them leave the state--let the whiners who want us all turned into helpless victims move to Kommiefornia, or maybe even further than that--Iran maybe...

Decoligny

imported post

suntzu wrote:
GWbiker wrote:

AND, they are....

I would like to see them leave the state--let the whiners who want us all turned into helpless victims move to Kommiefornia, or maybe even further than that--Iran maybe...
Send them way further West, drop them off a couple hundred miles off shore. We've got more than our fair share here in California already, send themtoAustralia, or at least part of the way.

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

You're right GW.

I feel soooooooooo ashamed.....................NOT

Promises promises. We've heard all that before. Weren't they all going to leave the country if Bush won a second term? Damned few left, and the ones that did haven't been missed.

suntzu

imported post

Decoligny wrote:
suntzu wrote:
GWbiker wrote:

AND, they are....

Send them way further West, drop them off a couple hundred miles off shore. We've got more than our fair share here in California already, send themtoAustralia, or at least part of the way.
Would England be far enough away--or perhaps France? Maybe Kommiefornia could convince some of your antis to join them....you know--convince your state to easy the ability to obtain a permit, give full reciprocity to other states, repeal your "awb"...that might help provide the necessary motivation to convince your antis to pack and leave for greener pasture....

SlackwareRobert

imported post

Where is your compassion? They can't move to Kommiefornia, they are
about to get rid of welfare. How will those sheep live without gov handouts.

Better to work on your local legislatures to mandate any business with more than 1
employee have a liquor license. This will make it easier to note which places are now
safe to enter.

Would love to see the newspapers interview the poor criminals who will not
have very many sheep to fleece now that the criminal safety loophole is closed.