Thread: Open Carry is Dangerous

Post imported post

1) Its dangerous to the government, and tyrants. the people should not be afraid of their government, the government should be afraid of the people (both V & Thomas Jefferson)

2) OC is dangerous to criminals. They get to see there are more armed citizens, so they are less likely to commit crimes. It means less money for their drug habits... it also means more criminals shot during violent crimes.

3) OC is dangerous to terrorists. Imagine a polite, armed US society? Ever been to Israel, where regularly ARMED CITIZENS capture terrorists...

Post imported post

That aint what i was expecting lol. Very very good though

Post imported post

You raise some good points.

Campaign Veteran GlockMeisterG21's Avatar

Post imported post

HAHA! I was expecting some Anti loony and getting ready for some major flaming.
    “The 1911 pistol remains the service pistol of choice in the eyes of those who understand the problem. Back when we audited the FBI academy in 1947, I was told that I ought not to use my pistol in their training program because it was not fair. Maybe the first thing one should demand of his sidearm is that it be unfair.” — Col. Jeff Cooper, GUNS & AMMO, January 2002

Post imported post

damn I already started popping the popcorn when I read the title! lol
    Freedom isn't free, but this is America! We will find a way to outsource it and save some money - Jeremy

Post imported post

I feel tricked, but in a good way. Like a child who is told he's going to the National Bingo Convention with his 90-year old grandmother, but actually gets to go to Busch Gardens.

Good points there

Post imported post

Like this very much. Thought you were an anti trolling the boards.

Post imported post

Pace wrote:
    3) OC is dangerous to terrorists. Imagine a polite, armed US society? Ever been to Israel, where regularly ARMED CITIZENS capture terrorists...
    ah i used this line the other day on a liberal, when she was talking down on me for carrying a gun. her response, "well their country is at war, and besides theyre all in the military" i told her how i was in the military and our country is the most hated in the world, she said "yea but your only 18 and i dont see any terrorist around here"

i started cracking up. some people will never know...

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

r6-rider wrote:
    Pace wrote:
    ah i used this line the other day on a liberal, when she was talking down on me for carrying a gun. her response, "well their country is at war, and besides theyre all in the military" i told her how i was in the military and our country is the most hated in the world, she said "yea but your only 18 and i dont see any terrorist around here"

Should have asked her if she new what a terrorist looks like, before they strike.

Some people don't want to know. If it doesn't fit in their utopian world view, it doesn't exist.

Post imported post

Task Force 16 wrote:
    r6-rider wrote:
    Pace wrote:

Should have asked her if she new what a terrorist looks like, before they strike.

Some people don't want to know. If it doesn't fit in their utopian world view, it doesn't exist.
    her response probly would of been "yea those guys with shoulder things that go up"

some people are clearly incapable of thinking outside the box. but thats ok, thats why we have people in office to do the thinking for them...

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

r6-rider wrote:
    Task Force 16 wrote:
    r6-rider wrote:
    Pace wrote:

her response probly would of been "yea those guys with shoulder things that go up"

some people are clearly incapable of thinking outside the box. but thats ok, thats why we have people in office to do the thinking for them...
    The bad thing is allot of those people in office can't think outside the box either.

Post imported post

What does a terrorist look like?

Post imported post

marshaul wrote:
    that was part of the reason why i laughed. usually libs are the ones who say "dont judge" well i think its pretty much implied what she was trying to say

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

marshaul wrote:
    No one actually knows what one looks like until after they have struck. Most of them have been scattered all over the street or inside a building after they've blown themselves up.

Post imported post

GO AHEAD AND TELL THAT LIBERAL THAT THE REASON SHE DOESN'T SEE ANY TERRORISTS IS BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT ARE PACKIN....

Post imported post

A terrorist is what you clean up with a mop and squeegee....
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

According to the Report that Janet Napolireno let slip out, I AM A TERRORIST!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Believe in the Constitution. The Bill Of Rights, which does Not Grant Rights, just Aknowledges them and places Restrictions on Government, Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Religion, anda Right To Ask My Government For To Redress Of Grievences and Secure Borders.I read this stuff somewhere when I was younger, it was taught in schools.

What do I look like. Just some guy.........They are not stupid, Urban Camoflage..............hmmmmmmmmm just What is Urban Camoflage...........it ain't shades of Grey...........

Post imported post

if only I could find a holster for a SIG 556 pistol