• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Nitrovic, care to respond to this?

IanB

imported post

Did you really think you could post stuff like this on one of my Youtube videos, defaming the membership of VCDL and not get called out on it? And you WONDER why people on this site think your a POS. Go ahead and report me to John and Mike, just like you do anyone else who calls you out. I can't wait for them to see your comments and attitudetowards VCDL and gun carriers. And don't try to claim this is a setup. The account was created 3 years ago, before you joined OCDO as seen in the second pic. Absolute stupidity!

nitrovic-1.png

nitrovic-2.png

hsmith

imported post

He is a troll.

He has always been a troll.

He will always be a troll.

People asked to give him a second chance, but he should be shown the door.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

hsmith wrote:
He is a troll.

He has always been a troll.

He will always be a troll.

People asked to give him a second chance, but he should be shown the door.
I was one of the give him a second (and third ond fourth, Etc) chance. But that is the last straw.

Nitrovic has some serious emotional problems and shouldn't be a cop. Time for him to see the department shrink...again!:X

bohdi

imported post

Long story Dispatcher, goto officer.com and do a search for nitrovic, lol...and do a search here. For a man in uniform, or one who used to be, he's dishonest, and can't stop being dishonest.

Thundar

imported post

OK, that guy should not be a mall cop, let alone a sworn peace officer.

Hey nitro I am not trying to be mean. There are people that can help. IMHO you need some therapy. PM me, if you really want somebody to help you find a therapist.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

joeamt wrote:
Like this one?

http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87046

Wow.. he sure is sure the mod is a stalker!!
That is an old thread from 2006.

There are level heads there too though - to wit:

"Please do yourselves a favor and visit http://www.opencarry.org, and make a judgement based on your own findings. I would encourage you to search for nitrovic's name on the forum, and then read each thread in their entirety before coming to any conclusions. I think you'll see things are not necissarily as they were reported."

Choosing the high road or the low road is always an individual choice. On these forums, we shall be known by our words. For good or bad, we earn our reputations.

Yata hey

richarcm

imported post

joeamt wrote:
Like this one?

That's amazing. What a douchebag. I think that most people on here are actually pretty pro cop. Several are cops. I stand up for the cops myself. Although there ARE a few people who are anti-cop the majority of the negative comments about cops hold water. Not every cop is good. Not every open carrier is good. Just so happens that when Constitutional rights are concerned the stories on cops tend to be not when cops are doing their jobs, because that should be the norm, but when they are NOT doing their jobs. If cops want a spotless image from open carriers or anyone else for that matter....they should speak out against the cops that ruin it for them by illegally harassing open carriers and other law abiding people. Until then bad cops are going to exist as a minority and they are going to be the cops that people like us write about.

richarcm

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
joeamt wrote:
Like this one?

There are level heads there too though - to wit:

"Please do yourselves a favor and visit http://www.opencarry.org, and make a judgement based on your own findings. I would encourage you to search for nitrovic's name on the forum, and then read each thread in their entirety before coming to any conclusions. I think you'll see things are not necissarily as they were reported."

Choosing the high road or the low road is always an individual choice. On these forums, we shall be known by our words. For good or bad, we earn our reputations.

Yata hey
Actually that is a thread from just a little over a year ago:

03-30-2008, 07:15 PM

ChinChin

imported post

How is this news?

The man is well documented as a troll, as divisive and as disruptive. Has been for some time now. When he goes so far as to cut and paste every news article on drudgereport onto these boards (95% not even gun related) as a way to protest others posting items which *he* doesn't find realavent (as if he had any say in such issues). . .it doesn't take a rocket scientist to deduce his true motivation.

His lack of censure by any of the forum owners either means they condone his actions, or don't see them as enough of a distraction to take any disciplanary action to include banning his account and logging his IP to keep him out.

mobeewan

imported post

Not only did he go whining in a police forum looking for sympathy about "how badly" he was treated here, he went back and deleted all his posts so his buddies on the police forum couldn't see how he was being an antagonist. You can still see part of them though in the quotes captured by others here.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

richarcm wrote:
Grapeshot wrote:
Actually that is a thread from just a little over a year ago:

03-30-2008, 07:15 PM
My bad - I was looking at his join date.

Shame that he is so disturbed and so full of vitriol.

Yata hey

Tomahawk

imported post

For those who don't remember, nitrovic's very first post on OCDO he accuse several members of this forum, includingpersonal friends of mine,of being liars concerning the Tony's Pizza incident in Manassas. He based this on "some friends" he has in the local LE establishment.

So right off the bat he angered us. I know the guys who were involved in that incident, and I vouch for their integrity. And all of them had the same story with the same details. And the FOIA report confirmed everything they said.

nitrovic got all his info third-hand from people with axes to grind, people just like him. When repeatedly pressed to provide citations, links, or other evidence to back up his accusations, he failed, of course. Because he had nothing.

If you insist on introducing yourself to the community by baselessly accusing us of being liars, you cannot seriously expect to get any respect.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
SNIPAnd the FOIA report confirmed everything they said.
Not to contradict. More just to keep you from making a mistake.

I think what you meant to say was that Manassas PD admitted only to the accusations supported bythe FOIA release. Meaning the things they could not evade because of hard evidence.

TheManassas PDclaimed everything else that happened to the OCersdid not occur.Meaning the things for which there was no hard evidence.However, theInternal Affairs final report had togo to some lengths to avoid obvious inconsistencies.