• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Georgetown

langzaiguy

imported post

Well the wife and I took our usual stroll around town. I usually CC or OC when we go out of our neighborhood in the evenings. Tonight I decided to OC. Most of our walk was in the downtown area or close by. On our way back we stopped by a gas station for a drink.

I was initially reluctant because it was getting dark and it was busy and all. My wife pointed out that OC shouldn't be an inconvenience--gotta love her. So we went without incident. I did have one little girl comment on it asking me if I was a cop. I told her, "No, but I'm one of the good guys."

kentuckyshiner85

imported post

I live in georgetown . and I have never really had a problem. all though I did have a door greeter from walmart. sad tosay she was from Texas and said that she didn'tthink that management didn't want me to carry my PPE in the store with me . I told her that I have never had a problem with it before and that I had even talked with management before while carrying with no problem . Did I handle it correctly?