Thread: MOC Inc. has a website up and is taking memberships.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

http://miopencarry.org/

Our site is up. It's a work in progress so bear with us. We may be going with google as a payment method, paypal has too many hoops. We have our logo on all kinds of merchandise from cafe press. We still have lots of work to do in getting all the info we want up, but it's a start.

Thanks to all the Board members for getting us this far. And thanks to all the others that are taking up the banner of freedom.

Cheer,

Brian Jeffs, President MOC, Inc.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

I'm having issues signing up, but I want to make sure I'll be one of the first 50 members...if you have not reached that number as of this time (10:27 pm)

Post imported post

I still can't get a membership, I wanted to be one of the first 50.

Post imported post

44 States allow some type of Open Carry of a handgun. 6 States ban open carry. Most bans were enacted during or after reformation, to bar freed slaves from carrying weapons. Four states have peitions to rescind this ban.
    please fix this setion for "peitions" to "petitions"

MOC Charter Member - Shelby Township, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

viperar15 wrote:
    44 States allow some type of Open Carry of a handgun. 6 States ban open carry. Most bans were enacted during or after reformation, to bar freed slaves from carrying weapons. Four states have peitions to rescind this ban.
    please fix this setion for "peitions" to "petitions"

Fixed

MOC Charter Member - Shelby Township, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Please Try the Charter Memberships again.

There are still plenty left. Several people have been successful, but I re-created the Paypal button just to be sure.

Ben

Post imported post

Worked for me, first time.

Post imported post

worked for me as well.

Post imported post

Worked for me
    Dave
    http://www.survivalfox.com/
    "Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom". - John F. Kennedy, former U.S. President

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

PilotPTK wrote:
    Please Try the Charter Memberships again.

There are still plenty left.* Several people have been successful, but I re-created the Paypal button just to be sure.

Ben
    I think it's a browser/frame issue that people are having.

Works reasonably well in my standards-compliant browser.

Post imported post

Use Firefox. I installed that after manyfailed attempts with Internet Explorer.

Post imported post

the pay button worked on the 10'th try, dunno what's up with that, but it worked, I've got a charter membership now. :-) seeya all in GR

Post imported post

Elected Positions:

PRESIDENT .................................................. .............................. [/b]Brian G Jeffs
    [/b]Sergeant at Arms-non-voting............................................ ............. [/b]Jerry D Brewer[/b]
    [/b]VICE PRESIDENT......................................... ............................ [/b]Nathan R Nephew[/b]
    SECRETARY......................................... ..................................... [/b]Christina R Florence[/b]
    TREASURER......................................... .................................... [/b]Benjamin J Bawkon

Appointed Positions:[/b]

[/b]GOVERNORS-AT-LARGE[/b]
    As needed
    DIRECTOR OF MARKETING......................................... ............ [/b]Christina R Florence
    Deputy Director: OPEN
    DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.................... [/b]Benjamin J Bawkon
    Deputy Director: Shaun Crawford
    [/b]DIRECTOR OF RESEARCH.......................................... ...... [/b]Todd A Wormmeester
    Deputy Director: OPEN
    EVENTS COORDINATOR....................................... ..................... [/b]Randall D Graham

Region Coordinator: OPEN Need 5 one for each region.
    Deputy Coordinator: OPEN As needed to assist Region Coordinator

If you are interested in any of the appointed postions please PM me.

An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

on the website attornies is spelled wrong (attorney's)

Post imported post

in the leo packet section there is a part.That says i you have any questions contact the prosecuting attorney .I think it should read. If you have any questions(and it did let me pay for the membership but i had to use google chrome)

Post imported post

That's for catching the errors. All a work in progress.

Post imported post

ttt

Post imported post

We have MOC logos on merchandise. Check link at http://www.miopencarry.org