• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MOC Inc. has a website up and is taking memberships.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

http://miopencarry.org/

Our site is up. It's a work in progress so bear with us. We may be going with google as a payment method, paypal has too many hoops. We have our logo on all kinds of merchandise from cafe press. We still have lots of work to do in getting all the info we want up, but it's a start.

Thanks to all the Board members for getting us this far. And thanks to all the others that are taking up the banner of freedom.

Cheer,

Brian Jeffs, President MOC, Inc.

T Vance

imported post

I'm having issues signing up, but I want to make sure I'll be one of the first 50 members...if you have not reached that number as of this time (10:27 pm)

viperar15

imported post

44 States allow some type of Open Carry of a handgun. 6 States ban open carry. Most bans were enacted during or after reformation, to bar freed slaves from carrying weapons. Four states have peitions to rescind this ban.

please fix this setion for "peitions" to "petitions"

zigziggityzoo

Campaign Veteran
imported post

PilotPTK wrote:
Please Try the Charter Memberships again.

There are still plenty left.  Several people have been successful, but I re-created the Paypal button just to be sure.

Ben

I think it's a browser/frame issue that people are having.

Works reasonably well in my standards-compliant browser.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Elected Positions:

PRESIDENT ................................................................................ [/b]Brian G Jeffs
[/b]Sergeant at Arms-non-voting......................................................... [/b]Jerry D Brewer[/b]
[/b]VICE PRESIDENT..................................................................... [/b]Nathan R Nephew[/b]
SECRETARY.............................................................................. [/b]Christina R Florence[/b]
TREASURER............................................................................. [/b]Benjamin J Bawkon

Appointed Positions:[/b]

[/b]GOVERNORS-AT-LARGE[/b]
As needed
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING..................................................... [/b]Christina R Florence
Deputy Director: OPEN
DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.................... [/b]Benjamin J Bawkon
Deputy Director: Shaun Crawford
[/b]DIRECTOR OF RESEARCH................................................ [/b]Todd A Wormmeester
Deputy Director: OPEN
EVENTS COORDINATOR............................................................ [/b]Randall D Graham

Region Coordinator: OPEN Need 5 one for each region.
Deputy Coordinator: OPEN As needed to assist Region Coordinator

If you are interested in any of the appointed postions please PM me.

cabman1

imported post

in the leo packet section there is a part.That says i you have any questions contact the prosecuting attorney .I think it should read. If you have any questions(and it did let me pay for the membership but i had to use google chrome)