• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Macomb County deputy harrasment.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

A member has been harassed twice now by the same deputy. This LEO knows it's legal he just doesn't like it and is threatening to keep on harassing OCers.

So we need a Picnic in his patrol area to make a point. Anyone that wants to organize something in that area please step up. I can PM you the member in question for more details.

So...make it so!

Ruckus

imported post

PM sent.

I saw Sheriff Hackel at Joe Louis Arena's Olympia Room at our OT win during the Blackhawk series. I was so tempted to approach him and act like we were old friends and say, "So when would be a good time to meet up and discuss open carry" but it was at the bar and I was with my buddy the horrid drunk who was already drawing attention to himself.

FatboyCykes

imported post

Macomb county is....rather large, PM if you'd like, but can you narrow the location down just a bit? There are quite a few things floating around over here, but I'm totally game for something Kalamazooesque right now.

warlockmatized

imported post

OH! I would LOVE to be there for this event. I will try my best to keep you guys updated on my return visit to Mich. Hoping soooooooo much I do not miss THIS.

Ruckus

imported post

I don't think the locations were originally being withheld as it was mentioned in earlier posts by the member in question.But,in case those posts were deleted for whatever reason,I won't say.

With that being said...

I was planning on getting an event together about a month ago but some personal crap came up and I wasn't sure if I would be able to fully commit to something this summer and dropped the ball.

I've scouted around potential locations and know macomb twp and chesterfield twp have several nice parks between them. Mount Clemens has a couple smaller parks too. I also know that of all the townships in the area, macomb twp is the only one that doesn't have its own police and is fully serviced by, ours truly, macomb county sheriff's dept. However, mount clemens is where the sheriff's dept is located and "The Clem" is largely serviced by the sheriff's dept as well. Metro Beach/Huron-Clinton Authority is also serviced by the sheriff's dept. I dunno, maybe harrison twp doesn't have a police dept either.

Anyway, just my unrequested two cents worth. I'm sure there are several places that would fit the bill in macomb county, but of the places I mentioned, I believe there lies the largest presence of macomb county sheriff/deputies in the county.

If someone needs anymore input for potential event locations PM me. I am located in this area.

I would be willing to contribute any which way I can. I just don't think I can fully commit to something right now as it seems everytime I turn around lately I'm either getting overly pinched, stretched, or bent. I didn't want to call a picnic than not be able to show up.

But, if someone else wants to call it...

MrsRuger45

imported post

Generaldet wrote:
Someone can just PM me the location in question
Yes, please get Generaldet the info!! :D We can all see how good he is at organizing a picnic & getting the work out to the media that it is going to take place! I can't wait for the picnic in Oxford tomorrow. :celebrate