• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Toy!

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

And it's a Lorcin, still produced by Cobra as the FS 380.

Anyone got some Lorcin parts running around? This should be a fun little junk gun.
viewtopic.php

3615926608_5375eb0aef.jpg

Dr. Fresh

imported post

That's pretty cool. I hope it's reliable, but you seem to have good luck with the cheap guns.

:celebrate

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Yah we'll see. First I need to scrounge some .380. At any rate, the price was right so I'm not complaining even if it just becomes a curio. On the upside, I can always beat a criminal over the head with it. It weighs 2 pounds

jpsargent

imported post

Hope you have better luck with your Lorcin than I did. Nice looking little pea shooter. Had alot of stovepipeing, FTE with mine.:cuss:price is right on them though, just cant put your life on it.

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

jpsargent wrote:
Hope you have better luck with your Lorcin than I did. Nice looking little pea shooter. Had alot of stovepipeing, FTE with mine.:cuss:price is right on them though, just cant put your life on it.
It's a cute little toy, I can't complain. I'll run enough rounds through it to decide if it works, or if I can get it to work. The fun thing is tuning these types of guns. If you screw up, no big loss, and if you fix them, the knowledge gained is invaluable and can be applied towards better guns. The problems, BTW are usually in the mag.