Thread: Visiting Washington

Post imported post

I was born and raised in Washington and my parents live out on the Olympic Peninsula. My wife and I are traveling to Washington for the first time since I have owned a firearm and got my Utah Concealed Firearm Permit. I read the pamphlet and basically think I'm okay. Anything else I really need to know about?
    Charles A. Hall, self-proclaimed Lone Eagle || Carry: Kahr CW40
    Lone Eagle Observer (http://www.charlesahall.us)
    Facebook Page || http://twitter.com/CharlesAHall

State Researcher

Post imported post

Sales tax is insane, the governor is crazy with running the place into the ground, and ummm Tacoma doesn't smell near as bad anymore.:P

Post imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
    Sales tax is insane, the governor is crazy with running the place into the ground, and ummm Tacoma doesn't smell near as bad anymore.:P
    you forgot to mention he should take to dinner every OCerhe come across. kidding... just check this forum you will get pretty much everythign you need to know.

Post imported post

manu,

You forgot to mention that he should take us all out to your restaurant!

:-)

Post imported post

Manu, Where's your eatin' place? I'd love to try some good food! It IS good, right?

Post imported post

Outsider, if you get to the Olympic peninsula and want to do some informal shooting, email me. Email addy is in my profile.
    Perhaps if you would use a real computer you wouldn't have to apologize for not being able to do so many things on the internet!

Post imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
    Sales tax here sure beats the pants off sales + income tax in CA. At least here I'm taxed on what I choose to spend, akin to "fair tax" proposals.
    "If we were to ever consider citizenship as the least bit matter of merit instead of birthright, imagine who should be selected as deserved representation of our democracy: someone who would risk their daily livelihood to cast an individually statistically insignificant vote, or those who wrap themselves in the flag against slightest slights." - agenthex

Post imported post

The one thing I miss about where I lived in Alaska is that when something costs $2.50 it actually costs $2.50.

Post imported post

Squeak wrote:
    Manu, Where's your eatin' place? I'd love to try some good food! It IS good, right?
    Its in burien/normandy park area

http://www.cybercoupons.com/Dinos-Gr...gton-Home.html