• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

YARD SIGNS

hugh jarmis

Centurion
imported post

none yet. speaking of printed materials. I am planning to work up some "no-firearm posted business open-carry cards" that we can pass out to businesses that have "no firearm" signs.

I heard a rumor they did this on MN. If anyone has a sample I'd love to see one.

I was thinking of something like a 3 x 5 size card with a big"$" on it that says "You are receiving this card because a law-abiding citizen was planning to patronize your business today. They were unable to do so as a matter of principle because of your prohibition of law-abiding citizens from carrying firearms into your establishment. As a courtesy to you, I will be happy to pass along to our 18,000+ members of ourorganization that your policy precludes us from patronizing your establishment. Please feel free to give me a call to discuss your policy or any questions you might have regarding the issue. In addition, should you chose to reconsider your policy I would be happy to inform our membership immediately so that they may resume patronizing your business. Sincerely __________________________________ (and leave space for a name and number)

hauling4you

imported post

I like this idea. Of course it is hard to find anyone who has the balls to follow through with this... I will also carry this on in my area of La Crosse, Wi as I do not have any care of "Burning Bridges" as most do. PM with your final version as I willbegin this and pass it along to whowill listen.

Dave

Open carry ok to me

imported post

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
Take a look at this sign

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Pezhead992 wrote:
Would you be nice to a guy who had this as a bumper sticker
Along the same lines, how about a line that the police have no legal duty to protect you per court decision.

logan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

GlockMeisterG21 wrote:
I like the one I just saw in another thread. "When seconds count, Cops are minutes away."

I kinda like:
"When seconds count, cops are minutes away. Who is responsible for your safety?"

Idk both of them together just sounds good to me! Wish I had a yard to put this up in lol.

logan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Woodchuck wrote:
Take out the "Just"

"Cops are minutes away" sounds better
Agree.

"Just" makes it sound good. But it's supposed to be bad...because it is!

logan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

J.Gleason wrote:
What is the cost for these signs?
The ones he's making here are just graphics he's doing on his own computer. So I think right now if you wanted a sign, you'd have to take the picture somewhere that would make them.

Open carry ok to me

imported post

Here is the revised form of the sign you asked to see, and you guys are right, all I am doing is creating possible designs that you can use fully and legally as long as it is not for commercial purposes, So feel free to e-mail me and I can send the larger better file that can be given to a printing company or who ever needs it.