Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Gadsen Flag sticker (almost free)

  1. #1
    Regular Member zoom6zoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dale City, VA, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    1,694

    Post imported post

    Found a site offering free 4x5 Gadsen Flag stickers while they last, just pay .97 postage. Paypay works there too. Show everyone you're a right wing extremist clinging to your guns and religion.

    http://www.patriotdepot.com/donttrea...ersticker.aspx


  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    303

    Post imported post

    I have one of those on my car already.

    Nearly had an "encounter" with a guy in a wrapped National Guard van one day after he saw it.

  3. #3
    Regular Member MSC 45ACP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Newport News, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    2,845

    Post imported post

    Il_Duce wrote:
    I have one of those on my car already.

    Nearly had an "encounter" with a guy in a wrapped National Guard van one day after he saw it.
    What does that mean?
    "If I know that I am headed for a fight, I want something larger with more power, preferably crew-served.
    However, like most of us, as I go through my daily life, I carry something a bit more compact, with a lot less power."
    (unknown 'gun~writer')

    Remington 1911 R1 (Back to Basics)
    SERPA retention or concealed...

    "Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
    (Borrowed from "The Perfect Day" by LTC Dave Grossman)

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    303

    Post imported post



    Like this, but National Guard. He was also in fatigues, and it had government plates, so I assume he was a recruiter or somesuch.

  5. #5
    Campaign Veteran marshaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfax County, Virginia
    Posts
    11,487

    Post imported post

    I'm still not sure I get it... how did you "almost" have an encounter with the guy, a day after he saw you no less?

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    303

    Post imported post

    marshaul wrote:
    I'm still not sure I get it... how did you "almost" have an encounter with the guy, a day after he saw you no less?
    I'm not sure I can explain it to someone of your... 'intellect'

  7. #7
    Campaign Veteran marshaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfax County, Virginia
    Posts
    11,487

    Post imported post

    And your problem is, exactly what?

    You don't have to explain anything to anyone. But it's not clear in the slightest what kind of "encounter" you may be referring to.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    303

    Post imported post

    Dude looked like he was about to come at me in a 'roid rage. I left the area to avoid confrontation. 'Cause the last thing I need is to pop a cap in GI Jimbob.



  9. #9
    Regular Member MSC 45ACP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Newport News, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    2,845

    Post imported post

    Il_Duce wrote:
    Dude looked like he was about to come at me in a 'roid rage. I left the area to avoid confrontation. 'Cause the last thing I need is to pop a cap in GI Jimbob.

    Of all your inane posts on here, this one takes the cake!Your silly screen name really does remind the rest of us ofthe original "Il Duce". We also remember our history and how he ended up. The manner in which he died his body was displayed was indicative of the strong feelings "his people" had for him. I suspect people on here share similar feelings for you and your resurrection of the original clown's name.

    1. I sincerely DOUBT someone IN UNIFORM, ON DUTY, IN A GOVERNMENT VEHICLE is going to do ANYTHING remotely close to breaking the law or acting in an agressive manner.

    2. "roid rage"? Military personel are prohibited from using steroids unless under the care of a doctor and even then they are used invery limited instances. Orthopedic doctors use steroid shots in the treatment of certain joint problems, arthritis and back problems.

    Your ignorance of the military is amazing. Perhaps you should keep your mouth shut about things you know absolutely NOTHING about...
    "If I know that I am headed for a fight, I want something larger with more power, preferably crew-served.
    However, like most of us, as I go through my daily life, I carry something a bit more compact, with a lot less power."
    (unknown 'gun~writer')

    Remington 1911 R1 (Back to Basics)
    SERPA retention or concealed...

    "Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
    (Borrowed from "The Perfect Day" by LTC Dave Grossman)

  10. #10
    Campaign Veteran marshaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfax County, Virginia
    Posts
    11,487

    Post imported post

    I'm not sure I would give the benefit of considering National Guard "military". More like the usurpation of the militia from the people. "Unconstitutional" would be more like it.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Rockingham, North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    861

    Post imported post

    OOPS

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    303

    Post imported post

    MSC 45ACP wrote:
    Il_Duce wrote:
    Dude looked like he was about to come at me in a 'roid rage. I left the area to avoid confrontation. 'Cause the last thing I need is to pop a cap in GI Jimbob.

    Of all your inane posts on here, this one takes the cake!Your silly screen name really does remind the rest of us ofthe original "Il Duce". We also remember our history and how he ended up. The manner in which he died his body was displayed was indicative of the strong feelings "his people" had for him. I suspect people on here share similar feelings for you and your resurrection of the original clown's name.

    1. I sincerely DOUBT someone IN UNIFORM, ON DUTY, IN A GOVERNMENT VEHICLE is going to do ANYTHING remotely close to breaking the law or acting in an agressive manner.

    2. "roid rage"? Military personel are prohibited from using steroids unless under the care of a doctor and even then they are used invery limited instances. Orthopedic doctors use steroid shots in the treatment of certain joint problems, arthritis and back problems.

    Your ignorance of the military is amazing. Perhaps you should keep your mouth shut about things you know absolutely NOTHING about...
    I'm glad you were there to tell me what happened. It would be a shame for me to be the only one to have insight to my experiences!

  13. #13
    Regular Member zoom6zoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dale City, VA, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    1,694

    Post imported post

    To get things more or less back on track, for those interested this place shipped very quickly, had my sticker in just days. They also issued me a coupon code at checkout for 25% off next order.

  14. #14
    State Researcher
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Olympia, WA, ,
    Posts
    3,201

    Post imported post

    I got a Camelback BFR in trade some time back in digital cammo which I didn't like, but the bag is real nice and it was brand new. Has velcro on the back for attaching unit patches and whatnot for GI's. I managed to find a Gadsen flag patch with velcro to put on it. Pretty cool.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •