• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Members with Facebook Pages.

Smoothsounds21

imported post

Thanks for the great response everyone, keep it up. I think for me at least it will help put a face to the name and let us all get to know each other much better. I think It is really cool.

On that note. Dang T Vance that is a nasty painful looking scare on your arm.

ghostrider

imported post

Smoothsounds21 wrote:
I would like to be friends on Facebook with all the members who have it. Could you please post your Facebook links here if you are interested. Thanks Here is mine if you would like to add me.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=715265478&ref=name
I just sent you a friends request.

I also have the request that EM87 does.

Please do not post things gun related or about me being involved in guns.

Thanks

P.S.

I've never really used facebook, and just signed up this week. If anyone wants my addy, PM me, but do not post it on an open forum please.

T Vance

imported post

Smoothsounds21 wrote:
On that note. Dang T Vance that is a nasty painful looking scare on your arm.
Thanks! That's not a scar though...it's road rash. I hoped on my skateboard a few years ago and bombed a steep hill with loose trucks. I got the "speed wobbles" and jumped off my board half way down the hill too avoid getting hurt (HA!) :banghead:. Unfortunatly the momentum I gained on the board was not as fast as my feet could run when I jumped off...hence the road rash. It was painful.