• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Milwaukee Mayor Barrett has gall to call gun owners a "special interest group"

NightOwl

imported post

It's a sad day for this country when believing in our constitutional rights is a "special interest group" instead of the catagory of "everybody".

pmcqueen37

Spongebob

imported post

I'm absolutely blinded by rage!!!!!! Time to hit the punching bag.

People think they are going to take it upon themselves to nullify the constitution.....

EDIT: In case you're wondering, I haven't actually lost my vision.

Glock Ranger

imported post

What I don't understand is how this 21 year old was able to buy a 40 cal. handgun and ammo at Badger Guns for just $40. Or did he take a big loss selling it to the 18 year old shooter? $40 for a gun and ammo from a gun store seems way to low.

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Glock Ranger wrote:
What I don't understand is how this 21 year old was able to buy a 40 cal. handgun and ammo at Badger Guns for just $40. Or did he take a big loss selling it to the 18 year old shooter? $40 for a gun and ammo from a gun store seems way to low.
The 18 year old paid the other guy $40 to buy him the gun plus the purchase cost of the gun. The gun wasn't purchased for $40.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Brass Magnet wrote:
Glock Ranger wrote:
The 18 year old paid the other guy $40 to buy him the gun plus the purchase cost of the gun. The gun wasn't purchased for $40.
Crap, and I was ready for a road trip....

P.I. Guy

imported post

Spongebob wrote:
I'm absolutely blinded by rage!!!!!! Time to hit the punching bag.

spongebob-squarepants-bikini-bottom-bust-up.jpg

"Spongebob angry...Grr-r-r-r"

jarodm20

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

So, this 18 year old gets a stupid guy (legal, but stupid) to buy him a gun, shoots two cops, and the mayor goes on record to say thatit happenedbecause "someonesaid it was okay to carry a gun in the middle of the city." He insists that tougher gun laws would prevent this kind of violence. What??!! Are you kidding?

How can tougher laws do anything to stop a criminal from carrying a gun wherever he goes?? Or stop him from shooting cops?? A guy who has it in him to shoot 2 cops will not be hindered by any of your little laws. It is only the law-abiding that will be punished by more unconstitutional laws. But go ahead, push the legislature to take away more of your honest citizens' rights!! Take away their most important right: the right to protect themselves and to be ablehold backtyranny through the possession of arms. Then, on to complete control. That is the goal, right?