• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Passing through y'alls state in July

Bullbuster

imported post

Hay y'all I'll be passing through Arkansas (on the 40) in July when I move to Oklahoma City.

My VA CWP is valid so I'm good there however ifI read correctly and am not as tired as I feel I am. OC is a no go ifI understand things correctly. I was under the impression it was OK but I wanted to check with y'all to be sure and also where its legal and same goes for CC'ing. I'll be driving alone and stopping for gas and rest stop pit stops and sleep in my truck ifI need it.

Thanks for any advice in advance.

Bullbuster

imported post

Thanks for the reply. Everything I read said "NO"but like some states its only in certain areas and or under certain conditions.

Well that stinks I'll be in the same boat in OK with no OC. Man I'm gonna miss VA and the freadon of OC'ing.