• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

open carry in mke

Mugenlude

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Did he talk about this? I'm playing the podcast from 8:30am to 10:00am and I didn't hear anything. I did skip though at a couple minutes at a time, but didn't hear it.

bigtom

imported post

I LIVE IN MILWAUKEE COUNTY. I HAVE A HOLSTER ATTACHED TO MY DASHBORARD IN COMPLETE OPEN SITE. WHILE DRIVING MY 32 AUTO IS IN THE HOLSTER, LOADED, WITH 1 IN THE CHUTE. WHAT PROBLEMS DO YOU FORSEE FOR THIS ACTION.

patriotguy

imported post

Welcome to the site.

If you are looking for legal advise, I would suggest you contact a lawyer or a legal authority in your local community. The people who post on this site are laypeople and not attorneys. Any state statutes or local ordinances posted are for information only and not an official legal opinion.

If you wish to research state law regarding firearms, I would suggest you begin with state statutes 167, 941, 948, and 66. This is, however, not an all inclusive list.

Regards,

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

bigtom wrote:
I LIVE IN MILWAUKEE COUNTY. I HAVE A HOLSTER ATTACHED TO MY DASHBORARD IN COMPLETE OPEN SITE. WHILE DRIVING MY 32 AUTO IS IN THE HOLSTER, LOADED, WITH 1 IN THE CHUTE. WHAT PROBLEMS DO YOU FORSEE FOR THIS ACTION.

I see you getting arrested, being charged and found guilty with multiple offenses and giving law abiding citizens that are trying to protect and forwardour 2A rights being given a black-eye by your illegal actions.

Unload it, andCase it as prescribed by current law.