• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Richmond OC Breakfast 6/13/09

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

We're going on a road trip to Chester and the Village Grill.

4337 Old Hundred Rd

Chester, VA 23831 (804) 768-5900 (Phone)

It's on Rt 10 about a mile WEST of the intersection of 10 & Jeff Davis Highway. Look for the Dunkin Donuts shop - the Village Grill is on the street behind and yes, you can cut through the parking lot to get there.

If we stay late enough, think about getting one of their milkshakes for the trip home, or for sustaining you as you check out the Chester Farmer's Market just up the road.

stay safe.

skidmark

*edited to fix address

sitedzn

imported post

Is that the old Mr. Swiss place? Man I miss their limeades...

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Probably is - it's an A-frame.

Guy that runs it is a biker & gunnie - really nice & friendly to the cause, plus makes a great breakfast.

stay safe.

skidmark

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Top notch breakfast and close to downtown Chester too.

Don't know about limeade but a good milk shake is almost impossible to find.

May get one for the road. :D

Yata hey

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

ProShooter wrote:
Icetera wrote:
Damn, I have go listen to Proshooter rattle on for 6 hours instead :p
I'll make sure to rattle on a little extra in that case! :)
Pay back is 'ell. Now he's going to miss lunch too. :)

Yata hey

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I have no idea what Riverrat is talking about. I have scruples (at least I think I do). Doctor said he could give me a shot but that it might not get rid of them completely.

There was one (1) box left when I staggered away from the counter trying to carry all that ammo in one hand.

As for breakfast - as usual Riverrat was fashionably late. It was good to see Doug23838, and we had a new member join the Breakfast Club - Welcome Allan. Good food shared with good friends. Some plotting and scheming took place - details to be released at a later date.

stay safe.

skidmark

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Forgot my choc. milk shake to go. :(

Wally World walk went without incident at the home base of District Manager of doesn't like to answer direct questions.

Yata hey